PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-Reggie Bush on to the NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbykr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just on ESPNEWS--big surprise! Joel Siegel appears to be the agent he has chosen!

Last edited:
On his way to becoming the G.O.A.T.

drew4008 said:
On his way to becoming the G.O.A.T.

Or not...that's a pretty bold statement. Especially for an undersized rb who hasn't even proven himself in the NFL.

re:

No surprise there.

The big question is will Kubiak take Bush #1, or take a QB (Young/Leinert), or trade down for picks, and try to find a QB gem in the later rounds?

maverick4 said:
No surprise there.

The big question is will Kubiak take Bush #1, or take a QB (Young/Leinert), or trade down for picks, and try to find a QB gem in the later rounds?

I had heard somewhere, maybe here that the Texans fans were demanding Young. I honestly think Bush would be a horrible pick especially with the O line that they have there. He won't last 3 games behind that line.

maverick4 said:
No surprise there.

It's not Kubiak's call, it's Casserly's. Their situation is very similar to the Jets and the Bills, where the GM was as big or a bigger part of the problem than the coach. I am amazed Ralph Wilson realized this and took the correct action. I am not surprised Woody Johnson of the Jets and Bob McNair of the Texans didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes