PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RB Larry Johnson suspended indefinitely by Chiefs for Twitter remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: RB Larry Johnson suspended indefinately by Chiefs for Twitter remarks

Sorry, I wasn't joking. There are several gay NFL players, and dozens who are retired. Odds are at least one KC player is gay.

Without data to back this up, and general population data is insufficient when you're talking about the narrow world of professional football players, claiming "odds" in either direction here is just a waste of time.

i dont want the guy on the patriots.....

Without data to back this up, and general population data is insufficient when you're talking about the narrow world of professional football players, claiming "odds" in either direction here is just a waste of time.

Given the information provided by the former NFL players who have come out and reported on their experience, I think one out of 50+ is pretty good odds.

Right now his problem is that he's stupid enough to think that it's a good idea to use a slur against 10% of the American population on a forum as public as Twitter while playing in a league as PR conscious as the NFL. I mean, seriously. That's going to cost him a lot of money.

Try 1/10th of 1%, MAYBE...

That section of the population you refer to has grossly inflated it's numbers over the years. Keep telling a lie often enough, and get the idiots in the press to buy into it, and this is what you get.

Bunch of Ahmadinejads in here....

Last I heard is that the Chiefs are going to release LJ, maybe an option for the Pats considering the injuries to Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris and the disappointing play of Maroney.

Last I heard is that the Chiefs are going to release LJ, maybe an option for the Pats considering the injuries to Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris and the disappointing play of Maroney.

Only way i'd want that is if it's for the league minimum and his ass gets cut if he even looks at someone funny

Too many players are saying ignorant things via twitter. Redskins rookie linebacker Robert Henson did and got in trouble. So have others. Larry Johnson's may of been the worst though. His career is pretty much over either way though. Honestly LJ has always been overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots