PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ray Lewis goes off on Jets/Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Ray lewis goes off on jets/ryan

I hope the Ravens smack the Jets in the mouth.
A great physical game that will leave the jets bruised, battered and tired.

Funny quote on John Connor
"The only terminator I know is Arnold Schwarzenegger"

BWAHAHAHAHA. Excellent! This fat piece of garbage his written checks with his mouth that his team better be prepared to cash. If they can't, Rexy won't have a job for long. This Monday night game is going to be a f'n bloodbath.

I always liked Ray Lewis.:)
Wait...what the heck did I just say?!!:confused::bricks:

BWAHAHAHAHA. Excellent! This fat piece of garbage his written checks with his mouth that his team better be prepared to cash. If they can't, Rexy won't have a job for long. This Monday night game is going to be a f'n bloodbath.

In their new stadium aswell!

What a perfect opening :D

OH my. For one night, I guess, I can be a Raven fan. At least a Ray Ray fan, anyway. Darn but I hope we paste the Bengals and the Ravens stomp the Jets. That would make the rest of the week really sweet. :D

I am really hoping for this. They start out the season on a loosing note and play us in Week 2, to find that they are not the team they thought they were. The locker room will fall apart and Sanchez will be blamed.

Oh the fun...

"...in which Ryan allowed Sanchez, his young quarterback, to put on a headset during the Jets' final preseason game and call the offensive plays from the sideline."

Uh, what? I could understand, maybe, doing that with a veteran, but with your second-year QB who has been abysmal through two preseasons and a regular season?

If he's going to stand next to the coach doing anything, I would think it would be to tell the coach what he sees in the defense.

I dunno. I'm cranky.

Ray Lewis is a STUD. Greatest MLB in the history of football. And it's not even close.

Good thing this is the 1st game, Ray Ray isn't a spring chicken anymore. Isn't this his 15th season? I know he is good, but I can't stand that fried chicken dance he does during intros. Maybe I will root for the Ravens this one time.....This is almost as difficult as when the Ravens play the Colts. I don't know who to root for, I just want both teams to lose.....:cool:

At least someone pointed out that John Connor wasn't the Terminator. They really are a bit dense down there in the Jersey marshes, eh?

At least someone pointed out that John Connor wasn't the Terminator. They really are a bit dense down there in the Jersey marshes, eh?

It's all that toxic waste that's been dumped there since the 1800's....... :eek:

I hope Ray Lewis will be chasing Mark Sanchez like he'd stolen his knive or something.
Pressure is on the Jets.
Soon to be chumps.

This is my favorite quote:

It has been 10 years since the Ravens won the Super Bowl, a not-so-small fact that seemed to undermine his Lakers analogy. That prompted some snickers in the Jets' locker room.

The Jets haven't won a SB in 40+ years but have spent the entire season talking about how they're Super Bowl-bound, and now they're making fun of Lewis because he's talking Super Bowl when he hasn't one won in ten whole years.

"...in which Ryan allowed Sanchez, his young quarterback, to put on a headset during the Jets' final preseason game and call the offensive plays from the sideline."

Uh, what? I could understand, maybe, doing that with a veteran, but with your second-year QB who has been abysmal through two preseasons and a regular season?

If he's going to stand next to the coach doing anything, I would think it would be to tell the coach what he sees in the defense.

I dunno. I'm cranky.

Sanchez called the plays for 2 drives, and they scored TDs on both of them. Ironically, his track record as an OC is already better than as a QB.

This is my favorite quote:

The Jets haven't won a SB in 40+ years but have spent the entire season talking about how they're Super Bowl-bound, and now they're making fun of Lewis because he's talking Super Bowl when he hasn't one won in ten whole years.

Jets Math 40 > 10....

Sanchez called the plays for 2 drives, and they scored TDs on both of them. Ironically, his track record as an OC is already better than as a QB.

Damn, we're in trouble.

Maybe Ray Lewis will have his boys kill Rex Ryan, he's gotten away with that once already:eek:

I like Rex Ryan. He brings color to the NFL. You need people like him to bring all the elements of the game into sharp focus. He is good for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots