PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens' Flacco in serious pain, may not start against the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Shefter reported on Twitter that the Ravens were even considering sitting Flacco last week,They didn't need him anyway any QB could have handed off the ball to Rice and McGahee all day.

Reports say his hip and leg are swelling up...Can the Colts get a gift on the way to the AFCCG?...Looks like it

ESPN: Flacco Hip Injury Worsening - News- msnbc.com

Re: OT: Raven's Flacco in serious pain,May not start against the Colts

Super!:rolleyes:

Such BS, why the hell did he play against us? Seems like the Colts are just going to fall into the SB. Watch Rivers get hurt and the Chargers beat the Jets anyway.:rolleyes:

Nice catch

Such BS, why the hell did he play against us? Seems like the Colts are just going to fall into the SB. Watch Rivers get hurt and the Chargers beat the Jets anyway.:rolleyes:

I would think that if the Ravens had been down on the scoreboard we may have seen the backup play since Joe probably can't throw well.

It appears that Flacco so injured that he only threw for 34 yards,not that he had to though.

Last edited:

I really dont want to see the jets or the Colts in the superbowl. I dont want to see the Chargers either, but they are the lesser of the 3 evils.

didn't we get a gift last week since we had to play him?

didn't we get a gift last week since we had to play him?

I guess ultimately it didn't matter considering anyone could have played that day for all the throwing they did.

"Sounds like the biggest setup ever."

Cool. The Colts get an AFCCG appearance giftwrapped for them... courtesy of our defense.

Imagine having a team where the QB is rather irrelevant ... wouldn't happen here would it?

It's football Joe, get in the game and suck it up. You get weeks off soon

Where did you hear this? The injury occured against Oakland, and he played last week through it and some said they didn't know if he couldve started that game either. I'd imagine he plays through it again.

Troy Smith could screw up a defense unplanned for him. I would say Flacco not playing wouldn't even be a big deal.

A few hours ago Jason Lacaforna (sp) tweeted that Flacco is able to play and do not believe "exaggerated reports" of his injury.

LINK

how much fortune can one team have in one year?

A few hours ago Jason Lacaforna (sp) tweeted that Flacco is able to play and do not believe "exaggerated reports" of his injury.

LINK

I figured as much. And on CBS they just said Flacco is fine and looks good in warmups

I sure hope they give the Colts a heck of a game. They're physical enough to win, I'm eager to see how Manning does under pressure both physical and mental! Go Ravens!

Great post-season for Flacco.

0 TDs / 3 INTs / 53.3% Comp / 39.4 rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill