PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens @ Colts game discussion (AFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Razor Thin" ?

Colts secondary sucks.

And with that, Flacco already has more yards and as many completions as last week. :)

That was a heck of a catch by Mason!
How would history have been different if Mason had signed with the Pats instead of getting whipped by his wife to go to Baltimore?

Last edited:
Watching Ray Rice play makes me feel that Laura Maroney doesnt even belong in the CFL

If only there were more black people in Massachusetts, then Mrs. Mason would allow her husband to play for us. The guy reminds me of Branch so much. :(

Watching Ray Rice play makes me feel that Laura Maroney doesnt even belong in the CFL

As a notorious CFL watcher, I would concur that he doesn't even belong in the CFL.

Damn McClane.

Remember when our run D used to look like this?? And this is the Colts we're watching

Perfect pass, but the perfect choke ending. Typical Ravens

Not very many times you would be pleased to get three over seven. That was one of them. Yikes.

Bethea has to catch that. JESUS.

Ravens red zone playcalling isn't so hot. They must be rusty, because they never needed it last week.

Hes really a cool dude, I met him two years ago. His arms a HUGE. Powerful runner with good speed as we saw last week. Excelent vision, good cutback ability, yards after contact are amazing and he pushes the pile. Would have been great here.

Okay, time to put the hurting on Manning.

Perfect throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back