Not open for further replies.

TheBaronPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
5"11 7/8
1 rep @ 225!
4.7 40

pros:
aggressive, plays with a mean streak, team captain and leader, solid wrap up tackler, high motor guy, great first step

cons:
has CB size but plays ILB/MLB! can get dominated by large strong o linemen, top end speed is limited, lacks bulk!!! only 1 rep of 225 is very concerning!

projected: don't draft this guy

I dont have any of my stats in front of me.

But i'm pretty strong.:D

MLB
6' 3" 1/4, 235 lbs
18 reps @ 225!
4.8 40

pros:
team captain and leader, solid wrap up tackler, has heart

cons:
slow first step, can't catch a cold, low endurance, not very "football smart"

projected: Don't even look at this guy

6'1"
225lbs (in all the wrong places)
1 rep @ 225lbs (spotter helped)
5.2 / 40 (Up from 6.2 when twinkies were placed at the finish)

Pros: good attitude, team player, loves film work, outstanding in walk throughs, good cb size, good hands.

Cons: Couldn't cover Vince Wilfork in drills, soft @ the POA, less physical than most kickers, looks 3 months pregnant.

Projected: Janitor

5'10"
1 rep @ 225'
5.24 40 (official time in 1988)
24" vertical

Biography:
Two-way player in high school - FB and OLB. Career stats - 20 carries, 1 TD (in a JV game), 1 Fumble and a 3.0 YPC average. Defensively in senior year recorded 1 sack and 1 INT. Helped lead team to a 4-6 season in his Senior year.

Pros:
Good attitude and work ethic. Long arms.

Cons:
Stiff hips and lower body, lacks elite or even average speed or strength. Hasn't played in a game since 1988. Tweaner - based on size, projects as a CB or place kicker, based on speed, projects as a 3-4 NT.

Projected Round: UFA

5'9 3/8"
240 lbs
20 reps @225 lbs
4.8 - 40

PROS:
Good trash talker, Good at reading defenses. Solid in blitz pick-up. Very good hands. Good route running. Good lead blocker. Likes contact.

CONS:
He's a plowhorse. Tries to run through defenders if given the ball. Age.

Projected: Call if Samkon Gado was the last option and he went down to an injury..

Funny!
6' 4/8'' 210 lbs
refused to bench at combine, offered to do pushups instead
refused to run at combine, offered to speed walk

pros
Talks a good game

cons
lazy as fu ck

projection
willing video assistant

Last edited:
6'3"
210 down from 220 Rugby weight (Last sport I played competitively)

Pros: Like Andre Tippett, I use my martial arts training to my advantage when I'm fending off blockers.

Cons: Like all martial arts tough-guys, we are bears in our imaginations. For instance, in the "offseason," I went to Toronto for a week of training learning "The System" from Russian Special Forces. A 5'2 Indonesian guy took me down in the first 5 minutes with a foot to the knee.

Hustle: I left after three days. Lack "stick-to-it-iveness."

Character: Had a Lawyer Milloy-Ty Law moment at the Canadian border on return from Toronto. Was stopped when a guard noticed a weird rub-off tattoo on my hand with Cyrillic letters. I explained to him I was training with Russian commandos. Now let me into the country!!!

5.11 245lbs

22 rep @ 225

5.4 40time

pros i can BBQ a mean burger

cons to fat to slow cant catch

projected team cook

Undersized, slow, old, no hands and an overall lack of any descernable football talents.

Show me the money!

S
5'11 218
3 @ 225
No 40 due to tweaked hamstring

Good
Can quickly start new threads with insider information

Bad
Hasn't tackled anyone in his life

Projected:
UDFA who will be able to take the open position at camera operator

5'10
270 lbs
Did a bit of weights once upon a time
40 time? Rapid if the kebab shop is about to close, or it's last orders at the bar.

Pros:
Played centre during break time at High School with my fellow NFL nerds in the late 80s (when the sport had a cult following and it wasn't trendy to support the Pats).

Mean shotgun snap, could fend off speed rushers, giving QB up to a second to find a target

Cons:
Work ethic? What's one of them? Toughness is limited to the Internet.

5'10
300lbs
The only weight I lift is my fat ass off the couch.
40 time - I can drop 40 inches in half a second if I drop some of my kebab.

Pro's - leader, passionate, intangibles.

Cons - Unless deployed as a goal-line full back, there is no place for this fat tub of lard in the game.

I like this thread.. we need some levity right about now... so here goes:

6'
Punkter/Kicker/QB
210lbs
2 reps @ 225lbs
40 yard @ 4.5 (in 1994..most likely about a 5.0 flat now)

Pros: Strong Kicking leg, Strong arm, Can dance the running man tolerably well, avg punt 45yards, longest FG in game 56 yards, scored 45 on sample wonderlic

Cons: Pretty decent set of Man boobs, No desire to work hard, Addicted to caffeine, Off-field issues include wrecking motorcycles, getting drunk in public, and kicking the dog in lieu of a football.

Projected draft status: undrafted FA picked up by the Dolphins to compare man-boobs with Parcells.

5' 11 6/8"
180 lbs
4.6 40?
whopping 1 rep at 225?
23" vertical
cb/wr

pros:
plays with heart; heady player; great form tackler, wrapping up etc; plays best when angry/game is on the line; AMAZING on kickoff team, decent straight line speed; NEVER gives up on a play; can be a true lockdown corner against guys that aren't too quick

very good hands; isn't afraid to run routes across the middle; displays GREAT concentration and determination when going up for the ball; GREAT stalk blocker (was called the best on his hs freshman team way back in 98)

cons:
injury concers caused by multiple concussions in hs, bulging discs in neck; while fast is not very quick; okay upper body strength for build, but poor lower body strength; at times gets too high in his back pedal; slow out of cuts while running deep routes

bio:
college intramural-
senior season: as team captain led team to semifinals; number one cornerback, shut down "wide receiver gloves" in divisional game to no touchdowns in first half (in all other three regular season games wr gloves scored td in first play of game); caught what many said to be the "catch of the yr" in the semis for a three point conversion adjusting to an underthrown ball, coming back, and leaping over defender; top intermediate route runner

junior season: team captain of a team that went 0-4 (well 0-3 with a forfeit in last game because he wanted to watch game 5 of the alcs in 2004, brings up questions of commitment)

high school-
senior season: scored a whopping 0 points for team that scored the fourth most points in massachusetts high school history; after goal line tackle vs agawam pulled an anti-ellis hobbs and thought fade when a quick slant was run for a td

junior season: scored td in first play back from injury on a tipped pass that was thrown to slot receiver (in jv); started every jv game at cb and wr but two games, those two just so happened to be the only two losses

sophomore season: injured for the season after the first game of the yr

also played from fifth grade on

6'4"
Weight 210 (height and weight same as Moss)
15 reps at 215
4.6 40 (because I am still young)

Pros: decent hands, tall, look mean, talk a great game, loves to run over people
Cons: lazy, don't like taking hits, will suck in pros

Projection: Third string in a YMCA league

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 258
Reps: 37 @225
40 time: 4.67

Pros: Perfect size, strength, speed, its almost as if i was an actual prospect...

Cons: played in big ten... er... high school, no skill whatsoever when it comes to photoshop

Did I mention I project myself onto other people?:bricks:

Attachments

• gholston-50.jpg
    gholston-50.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
6' 3" 205 lbs, 4.68 40, 7 reps@225

Pros: Good hands, deceptive speed, high football IQ, willing blocker, positional flexibility, asset in return game.

Cons: Durability issues, more fast than quick, not a natural athlete, not as aggressive as should be. A bit of a tweener...not quick enough for wide out, not big or strong enough for tight end.

Round Projection: 214th

Last edited:
Haha this is a funny thread, because I'm sure we've all thought about it.

Sadly, I have no official measurables as far as strength and speed.

5'9", ~135 lbs.

Maybe 1 rep at 225, if the spotter helped a lot.
I'm very quick, and a good sprinter (bad at long-distance), so I think I'd have a pretty good 40 time.

No experience at playing football. Pretty athletic, hard worker (graduate engineer), and fairly smart.

Could be a punt returner if I always had the chance to go out of bounds instead of being tackled haha.

6'5"
199 lbs.
4 reps @225

Pros: Great Hands, willing blocker, will run over the middle, willing to take a hit. red zone threat

Cons: Not quick or fast, durablity is an issue(2 knee surgery's) not great feetwork, works out but not in football shape, needs to be more physical at the lilne.

Projection: 37th round of the nfl europe draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back