PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders (THE PICK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Raiders can find a way to lose their home opener today against the Rams, I will REALLY start to get excited about that pick....an indication of how bad they could be this year.

All I could think of when reading the title of this post...after watching the debacle unfold out there today.....was it had the making of a Seinfeld episode. George: "Wait a minute....we have the raiders 2011 first round pick Jerry!!!! We got the pick!!!!"

Sorry.....a little punchy after sitting through that embarrassment......how did the raiders do today btw....? If things keep going 2 steps forward and 2 steps back this year....we may have to get a raiders pick category on here......

Wow, could this day have gone any worse?

The Ravens lost that seems like the only positive impact from today.

Wow, could this day have gone any worse?

The Ravens lost that seems like the only positive impact from today.

The Panthers lost.........trying to pump myself up enough to sleep tonight.
So, maybe if the Panthers end up as the second worst team, they pick first in the second round (right). That's almost as good as a #1.

Ironic that I'm posting in this thread because thus far, I have payed absolutely zero attention to any post or thread I see about Raiders games this year "because of the Pick." Please--we're talking about something the Pats have absolutely no control over and it is truly a futile exercise to obsess over whether we're going to get a #5 pick vs. a #10 pick next year.

So, no disrespect intended towards the OP, but please (Please be quiet - edited) about this subject everyone. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ironic that I'm posting in this thread because thus far, I have payed absolutely zero attention to any post or thread I see about Raiders games this year "because of the Pick." Please--we're talking about something the Pats have absolutely no control over and it is truly a futile exercise to obsess over whether we're going to get a #5 pick vs. a #10 pick next year.

So, no disrespect intended towards the OP, but please (Please be quiet - edited) about this subject everyone. Thank you.

I guess we'll just talk about what you want to talk about then? right?

The Panthers lost.........trying to pump myself up enough to sleep tonight.
So, maybe if the Panthers end up as the second worst team, they pick first in the second round (right). That's almost as good as a #1.

Good point, at least something good to take from today.

And I guess if Welker's not too dinged from that hit, we came out of this game with no major injuries. Then again, I have no idea what happened to Faulk :(

So, what your saying is, we should only talk about things the Pats have control of?
Off Limits:
injuries
what other NFL teams did/are doing
death of fan (prayers to his family)
commentators
ESPN
Mankins
Jets vs Dolphins, who do you want to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes