PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders fire Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought he was much of a coordinator either. With the Cowboys with that talent who couldn't win and Miami was to hand off to Williams as much as you can and that was it..

Wasn't he an O-coordinator with San Diego for time? I thought that went well, but I could be remembering wrong.

This guy never seemed like the Raiders head coach, I know that much. He is waaay too passive and mild-mannered. Those players probably walk all over him. Hard to get respect out of a guy like Randy Moss when you are like that.

Last edited:
Al Davis is still the HC and will be until he dies. Anyone else he hires is just a figurehead.

Norv was done when he made that dumbass commercial for NFL Network talking about who his favorite rappers are.....

Bill's Girl said:
Norv was done when he made that dumbass commercial for NFL Network talking about who his favorite rappers are.....
OMG, that's the worst freakin' commercial.

Hopefully now we won't have to see it anymore.

Pats Fanatic said:
I never thought he was much of a coordinator either. With the Cowboys with that talent who couldn't win and Miami was to hand off to Williams as much as you can and that was it..

I never thought he was assistant coach material either. More like a ball boy.

Man, it seems like yesterday that the Raider trolls were asking us how we were going to stop that incredible offense, their giant WR's with our small DB's. Another 10+ loss season sure seems mighty humbling.

scott99 said:
Man, it seems like yesterday that the Raider trolls were asking us how we were going to stop that incredible offense, their giant WR's with our small DB's. Another 10+ loss season sure seems mighty humbling.

actually at the begining of the year, i thought that the oakland offense would be one of the best, with jordan, moss, porter, and collins, plus a pretty good o-line.
to bad they all suck now... :)

fleabassist1 said:
actually at the begining of the year, i thought that the oakland offense would be one of the best, with jordan, moss, porter, and collins, plus a pretty good o-line.
to bad they all suck now... :)

I guess on paper it would have appeared so....I never gave them a moment's thought though. The reason why probably had a great deal to do with the fact that Norv Turner was coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots