PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pounceys Pounce & Pummel Patron

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Pouncey and Brother Assaulted Man at Cameo Nightclub Last Night, Victim Claims | New Times Broward-Palm Beach

A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach last night, where the often-troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother were holding their annual birthday bash.

(Love the fact that the Detective is named Hernandez)

NFL | Pounceys accused of assault at birthday party - Rotoworld.com

The alleged victim Ricky Vasquez took to Twitter, claiming he was "jumped by 4 bouncers and the Pouncey Twins." Vasquez added he was attacked because of his sexual orientation, claiming the assailants used homophobic slurs and saying, "I feel like I just got gay bashed."

Miami is in serious OL trouble starting the season

I don't like to judge these things without all the data, but Mike Pouncey certainly seems to skirt close to the edge on a lot of bad behavior. Maurkice Pouncey has had a much cleaner track record.

Gotta love the lids

pouncey-free-hernandez2.jpg

mike pounceys immature punk like behavior almost annoys me as much as Ahern's stone cold punk like behavior

Picture is from last year

Oh, Patron. I thought you wrote Payton and this was a really, really weird story. Especially with the gay bashing angle...

Payton as in Peyton ? :)

I have to say that after looking at Miami's situation this year I am not nearly as worried about opening up down there as I was when the schedule first came out.

Be interesting to see the over/under on Pouncey being unavailable to start the season because of league or other behavioural problems.

I have to say that after looking at Miami's situation this year I am not nearly as worried about opening up down there as I was when the schedule first came out.
Be interesting to see the over/under on Pouncey being unavailable to start the season because of league or other behavioural problems.

Well, he's coming off a recent hip surgery which is projected as a 3 month recovery time, so I would gladly take any bets you may want to make as it pertains to him playing in week 1 vs us down in MIA ;)

Mike Pouncey Injury Spells Trouble for the Miami Dolphins - The Phinsider

My bad....... it's late. I promise to do better next week. :)

I'm just busting your chops, Gwedd.

It's not 100% that he's going to miss game one, but it's a decent reality. He had surgery around the 3rd week of June, which would put his return for somewhere between game 2-4. I wouldn't be totally surprised if he somehow made it back for week one though. He's proven to be a tough player in my opinion.

That said, I still think the odds are good enough to warrant taking any bet you may want to make--LOL

Payton as in Peyton ? :)

Either/ or. I thought either the Broncos or Saints were screwed. (I always forget who is the "e" and who is the "a.") The last name I understand, but who without drugs, names their baby "Peyton?" I mean I get Eli (although I expect his brother to be Zebidiah or something.)

I even give a pass to black people as "Bob" and other normal names that their grand father had were forced on them the by white slave owners and stuff. (I look forward to people named Anfrony like my Grandfather.)

But Archie Manning is white and only mildly Christian - and named a normal name for crying out loud. Is there a Peyton who begat Shem or something in the Bible.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back