PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Police confiscate gun from Marvin Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I totally forgot this guy didn't even make a team last year.

He was out lookin for that woman racking up all those charges on Reggie Wayne's debit card!!!

No worries - Harrison only killed another human being, that shouldn't reflect at all on the Indianapolis Colts. Bill Belichick doesn't open up to the media at all, so he's a horrible person, and the Patriots are a bunch of jerks. So sayeth the media.

Last edited:
The big story here is whether or not Harrison killed the guy (which should be determined in a matter of months). I'm going to follow this story with a good amount of interest.

someone made a comment about this on the Dan Patrick show the other day. They said the assistant DA originally said the case was a slam dunk, until witnesses started changing their mind about appearing in court. Makes me wonder if this gun is just what they've been waiting for to put him away....hmmm...

Didn't something exactly like this happen two years ago in his carwash???

Sounds like harassment to me;););)

My take is that he gets a Papal Dispensation from Saint Dungy.

Cut the guy a break...saying "yes" wouldn't be quiet strength.

No worries - Harrison only killed another human being, that shouldn't reflect at all on the Indianapolis Colts. Bill Belichick doesn't open up to the media at all, so he's a horrible person, and the Patriots are a bunch of jerks. So sayeth the media.

And Ray-Ray Lewis helped kill another human being, and for his punishment he received: a SB ring one year later.

But that scurrilous scoundrel Belicheat used a - gasp - camera to scout his opponents! The league should suspend him for life!

The hypocricy against New England from all sides is blatently palpable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye