Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Players you wish stayed in college

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Crazy Patriot Guy, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Crazy Patriot Guy

Crazy Patriot Guy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -1

#11 Jersey

Being a huge Longhorns fan, it's no doubt that it would have been a pleasure had Vince Young stayed for his senior season. I can't blame him for leaving and I think he made the right decision. I just can't help but wonder what might have been.

Texas is fast and deep on the offensive side. With Young, this could have been one of the best offenses in a long time. His Rose Bowl domination is being mentioned as the greatest single game performance in college football history. With what definately would have been a great senior season, you could have debated him being the greatest college player ever.

I also wonder what could have been if Randy Moss had stayed for his final two seasons. Michael Vick as well.

As for a player I wish would have stayed for his own good: Texas A&M FB Jamaar Toombs. I loved watching him play. (yes, a Texas fan rooting for an Aggie) He was just one of far too many players that got bad advice, left college early, didn't get drafted and never had a career higher than Arena football. It's sad.

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Chris Canty

3. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Maurice Clarett and Mike Williams

4. Patriots4Ever

Patriots4Ever Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ryan Leaf,Major Applewhite,Tim Couch...god..notice a pattern of quarterbacks here?..