PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Place your bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last football season I decided to wager a few dollars every week picking 3 or 4 teams. Hey, better odds then Megabucks. Anyway, had $100. sitting in Bodogs ( the Internet bookie) and figured I wouldn't wager until football season so might as well withdraw. That was April 4th, and I am still waiting. After a few emails asking for my money and their responding of what a great financially responsible company they were, they sent me a check.............................It bounced. Today, I called and they said they could credit my account or send my money out in 3-5 days. Yea, I want to wager with you so I can win big and have you owe me big time. Anyone know of a good company to deal with for the upcoming season?

Last football season I decided to wager a few dollars every week picking 3 or 4 teams. Hey, better odds then Megabucks. Anyway, had $100. sitting in Bodogs ( the Internet bookie) and figured I wouldn't wager until football season so might as well withdraw. That was April 4th, and I am still waiting. After a few emails asking for my money and their responding of what a great financially responsible company they were, they sent me a check.............................It bounced. Today, I called and they said they could credit my account or send my money out in 3-5 days. Yea, I want to wager with you so I can win big and have you owe me big time. Anyone know of a good company to deal with for the upcoming season?

I use bodog too. I've never had a problem with poker payouts. It just usually takes about 4 weeks.

Last edited:

WTF?.........I've received checks from 5DIMES($5000)......BODOG($2600) and others and never had a problem.

They always send a certified check....the only holdup is the check cannot be from a US bank.

The Check from 5Dimes was certified from the Bank of Montreal(one of the biggest banks in the world).

The only holdup is,even though the check is certified,it takes 3 weeks to clear.
That's only because it's written from a non-US bank.In fact,5Dimes fedexed the check to me overnight.

I think the problem here is you tried to "cash" the check......a US bank will put the same 3 week hold on the funds,as it has to go through Federal Reserve system before it gets back to the non-US
bank.

I use bodog too. I've never had a problem with poker payouts. It just usually takes about 4 weeks.

What part of they bounced a check didn't you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes