PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Phins GM Ireland asks Bryant if his mother was a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.
She certainly sounds like a prostitute.

It would have been interesting if the Dolphins had drafted him... would he have tried to pull an Eli Manning?

If there's no more context to it than that, it's a moronic question even if she is/was. It has no bearing whatsoever on their needs from him as a player unless of course he's pimping her out and thereby engaging in illegal behavior. That seems unlikely though.

I guess Ireland is sick of using his hand so he needed a prostitute and was hoping Bryant's mom was one since he cant get any from any other women!! Ireland is the 40 year old virgin!! If i were Bryant I would of beat the hell out of Ireland for asking that or I would ask Ireland if his mom was a prostitute!!

Get ready for the weekly Dez Bryant highlight reel on ESPN..........

There is more to it than a bad question...there are others within the story that have said that almost as bad questions were asked of them- this out of line question to me is an intentional reaction provoker to gauge his reaction to an out of line question from a reporter that will come when he is drafted...

that's entirely possible because there WILL be questions about his reported as fact academic honor roll standing at Okla St. If he thinks THIS was an unfair question just wait until stories of academic impropriety come out...and they will...this kid is no more of an academic honor roll member than Wrecks Cryan is a MENSA member.

I guess Ireland is sick of using his hand so he needed a prostitute and was hoping Bryant's mom was one since he cant get any from any other women!! Ireland is the 40 year old virgin!! If i were Bryant I would of beat the hell out of Ireland for asking that or I would ask Ireland if his mom was a prostitute!!

As a multi-millionaire, Ireland probably pulls/has pulled more high quality ass than anyone on this forum. Just sayin'...

No matter what she is or isn't that's still the man's mother and if ireland had his front teeth knocked out he'd be using a few of those dollars on some high quality incisors. How does knowing the answer to that question help the miami dolphins' franchise?

No matter what she is or isn't that's still the man's mother and if ireland had his front teeth knocked out he'd be using a few of those dollars on some high quality incisors. How does knowing the answer to that question help the miami dolphins' franchise?

Well, for starters, they would know who and who not to ban from the premises. :eek:

No matter what she is or isn't that's still the man's mother and if ireland had his front teeth knocked out he'd be using a few of those dollars on some high quality incisors.

Granted it's classless.... but when it's public knowledge she sold crack cocaine, and other drugs - how much of a leap is it? Personally, I'd have more respect for a prostitute than a drug dealer.

How does knowing the answer to that question help the miami dolphins' franchise?

Propensity for drawing a 15 yard penalty in a critical situation when an opposing CB asks Dez the exact same question, or worse?

I have a feeling this thing is going to gain traction, we might even get something like "ProstituteGate". Does Goodell penalize the Dolphins somehow? This is Shield Tarnishing, after all.

I am very curious to see how this whole thing plays out.

that's entirely possible because there WILL be questions about his reported as fact academic honor roll standing at Okla St. If he thinks THIS was an unfair question just wait until stories of academic impropriety come out...and they will...this kid is no more of an academic honor roll member than Wrecks Cryan is a MENSA member.

Some colleges teach Football 101 courses. You think a football player can't ace that course?

Propensity for drawing a 15 yard penalty in a critical situation when an opposing CB asks Dez the exact same question, or worse?

If thats the case than dolphins organization's decision to draft a player rest upon his ability to handle a yo mama joke and thats' even more of a reason to thank god for being a pats fan.

Im sure before the ravens decided to draft michael oher they had to ask how he felt about a DE joking about him being a foster kid.

Granted it's classless.... but when it's public knowledge she sold crack cocaine, and other drugs - how much of a leap is it? Personally, I'd have more respect for a prostitute than a drug dealer.

The kid is 22 years old.

His mother sold that stuff when she was a teenager.

No one is Dallas is bagging on Caron butler for selling drugs when he was a teen.

You think the fact that this kid's mother sold drugs in the 1980s is relevant?

If for some reason Ireland DID feel the need to ask that, there are fairly polite ways to do it. "Everybody knows about your mother's problems with the law dealing drugs. Any other illegal activities in your close family, beyond the traffic ticket/tax return embellishing level?" is fairly reasonable, for instance.

So yeah, the unkind interpretation of what he said seems like the correct one.

Throwing out a big F*** you to Ireland and the Dolphins organization. That is all.

Throwing out a big F*** you to Ireland and the Dolphins organization. That is all.

And Dez Bryant's mom is throwing out a big F*** you to anybody willing to spend a C-Note. "Holla atcha boy". :cool:

If for some reason Ireland DID feel the need to ask that, there are fairly polite ways to do it. "Everybody knows about your mother's problems with the law dealing drugs. Any other illegal activities in your close family, beyond the traffic ticket/tax return embellishing level?" is fairly reasonable, for instance.

So yeah, the unkind interpretation of what he said seems like the correct one.

Bingo! We have Bingo!

Not to mention, I'm sure the Fish have the resources to dig up the necessary dirt on a kid's family if they feel the need to do so, instead of just asking "hey, is your mom a whore?". You know, like...private detectives, arrest records..stuff like that. I know...crazy talk. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye