PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Phins CUT MCMICHAEL????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I was in a training class all day and then had a wake to go to. Obviously I missed some things. What the hell did McMichael do to get CUT by the Dolphins?

I think Cameron is trying to clean house. They don't want to pay him the roster bonus he is due on Wednesday (around 3mil I think). Supposedly they have character issues with him (I think he had spousal abuse problems a year or two ago).

Kind of suprising actually. He is a good athlete who has drawn alot of coverage from defenses since his break out season a couple of years ago. Someone's gonna get a very solid tight end.

Kind of suprising actually. He is a good athlete who has drawn alot of coverage from defenses since his break out season a couple of years ago. Someone's gonna get a very solid tight end.

agreed
if im seattle, denver (whoever doesnt get graham), or cincy im def givin him a call right now

I just read that. Wow. That's pretty amazing.

I read that they tried to trade him and no one wanted him, so they just cut him.

Boy, I'd like to re-visit a few Dolphin troll posts of a few years ago :D

While they are in the business of cleaning house,we'll just scoot in there and take Chris Chambers off their hand for a 4th.

Cincy. He's a definite fit for Cincy.

LOL !! this is great. gotta wonder what they are smoking in Miami. Is Ricky back, but as a FO executive?

I wonder if we'd be taking a stab at McMichaels had we not signed K Brady

Not really. He drops a lot of passes. They'll get a solid athelete. But then they'll also get someone who gets up to signal first down on one play, then drops a pass in the end zone on the next play which leads to an Olindo Maybe botched field goal. But eh, at least the team he goes to can cover up his screw ups with a better field goal kicker.

Our division is so pathetically dysfunctional. When you stop to realize that the Bills are the only other team that has made a run at anything big since 1983, it really puts things into perspective.

Our division really does suck.

The Phins have become the biggest laughingstock of them all.

While they are in the business of cleaning house,we'll just scoot in there and take Chris Chambers off their hand for a 4th.

im not a big fan of chambers
but he would fit that hole of deep threat we are lookin for

LOL !! this is great. gotta wonder what they are smoking in Miami. Is Ricky back, but as a FO executive?

I wonder if we'd be taking a stab at McMichaels had we not signed K Brady

i dont think so
we wanted a guy not too expensive that would pretty much just focus on blocking
get like one catch a game

im not a big fan of chambers
but he would fit that hole of deep threat we are lookin for

Chambers isn't really a deep threat. He doesn't have the speed for it. From what I've seen, he mostly uses his physicality to get open downfield. But one thing that helps him out is his amazing hands. I always get nervous when the Pats play them and he gets a ball thrown his way because that man is capable of catching a football using only his pinky and ring finger.

Chambers isn't really a deep threat. He doesn't have the speed for it. From what I've seen, he mostly uses his physicality to get open downfield. But one thing that helps him out is his amazing hands. I always get nervous when the Pats play them and he gets a ball thrown his way because that man is capable of catching a football using only his pinky and ring finger.

take my word for it, his role is as deep threat

Take my word for it... look where I'm from. I've seen quite a bit more Dolphins games than you have. Pathos, my friend, pathos.

Take my word for it... look where I'm from. I've seen quite a bit more Dolphins games than you have. Pathos, my friend, pathos.

lol, i just noticed that
well im not sure what theyve done in the past
but every game i saw of him last yr (that includes three in depth) the only time they ever went to him was on flies and deep posts

lol, i just noticed that
well im not sure what theyve done in the past
but every game i saw of him last yr (that includes three in depth) the only time they ever went to him was on flies and deep posts

In the past they used to just use him on those routes because he lost his confidence going over the middle after that VICIOUS Kennoy Kennedy hit against Denver a few years back that gave him a serious concussion. He's physical and has good hands. His best year was two seasons ago and that was because he started going over the middle again (he has a big body so he can get open). Let me try to find that hit just to show you why he was scared...

EDIT: Nope, couldn't find it. That's a shame as it was one of the best hits I've ever seen (I think it was illegal too). I'm sure someone can back me up on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back