PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Phillip Rivers' Throwing Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausbacker

TB12
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Watching him throw time and time again, with it being well documented, I challenge all PatsFans out there to find someone who has an uglier arm action than Phillip Rivers.

I loathe watching him throw the ball.

Re: OT: Phillip Rivers Throwing Action

Byron Leftwich. He does a full windup.

I don't know, but watching LT cry about being pulled on third and goal sure makes me laugh.

I don't know, but watching LT cry about being pulled on third and goal sure makes me laugh.

True, but what made me laugh harder was Tirico saying that it's unusual for Complainian to act like that.

Didn't Rivers and his ugly throws make it to the AFCCG and give the Patriots a great game while basically passing on 1 leg?

I know the guy appears to be a jerk as a person but I think he is a pretty damn good QB at the same time,the Chargers should have stayed with Brees but Rivers was a pretty good alternative.

Didn't Rivers and his ugly throws make it to the AFCCG and give the Patriots a great game while basically passing on 1 leg?

I know the guy appears to be a jerk as a person but I think he is a pretty damn good QB at the same time,the Chargers should have stayed with Brees but Rivers was a pretty good alternative.
I never said he wasn't a good quarterback... he's just horrible to watch.

He's like that golf shot you shank and it bounces off a tree straight back into the middle of the fairway.

Last edited:

True, but what made me laugh harder was Tirico saying that it's unusual for Complainian to act like that.

Hee! How is it I have never heard him called that before? Love it.

And on-topic...yeah, it never ceases to surprise me the nifty throws Rivers can get off that wonky-ass looking arm action. :confused:

Last edited:
Pennington was almost as ugly. It hurt even more that he was so accurate.

Bernie Kosar had the ugliest delivery I remember.

Watching him throw time and time again, with it being well documented, I challenge all PatsFans out there to find someone who has an uglier arm action than Phillip Rivers.

I loathe watching him throw the ball.

when he throws it looks like someone puking up the football.

David Carr had the wierdest throwing motion.. I remember when he was drafted by the Texans.. They tried to change his motion by putting up a ladder in front of him and having him try to throw over it.. FREAKING WIERD..

http://phasezero.ca/jake/davidcarr/david-carr-gloves.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots