PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Phillies are a national disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Phillies are a national disgrace!

Yesterday the Phillies ran up the score 22-1 over the Reds in the most disgusting display of unsportsmanlike conduct since the Patriots disgraceful performance over the Bills of 56-10 in 2007.

The Philly players, fans and most of Charlie Manuel must be hanging their heads in shame. Manuel quite possibly could be the only more despicable person in all of sports other than Bill Belichick. The worst of it -- the Phillies never pulled most of its starting players and got 6 runs in the 8th inning.

Like the Bills in 2007, the Reds have nothing to feel embarrassed by. It is not the Reds fault that the Phillies are classless, they bear no responsibility for this lopsided game.

I don't know about 22, but I swear, every time I've seen a team score exactly 20 runs, the other team almost always scores exactly 1.

College, Pro, whatever, it's incredible how many times you see a 20-1 final score.

Yesterday the Phillies ran up the score 22-1 over the Reds in the most disgusting display of unsportsmanlike conduct since the Patriots disgraceful performance over the Bills of 56-10 in 2007.

The Philly players, fans and most of Charlie Manuel must be hanging their heads in shame. Manuel quite possibly could be the only more despicable person in all of sports other than Bill Belichick. The worst of it -- the Phillies never pulled most of its starting players and got 6 runs in the 8th inning.

Like the Bills in 2007, the Reds have nothing to feel embarrassed by. It is not the Reds fault that the Phillies are classless, they bear no responsibility for this lopsided game.

You really should try to move on fom this. I say this because i care :D

You're preaching to the wrong audience. Stick-and-ball talk belongs in the stick-and-ball forum. This is a forum for Patriots football.

I hear you... nobody cares about any scores other than the NE scores. Any other team in the history of mankind can score as much as they want without criticism.

But - who cares ? I want my team to win... by whatever score... don't really care about the "analysis".

Booho, they all get paid to play a game, I don't hold it against anyone for beating a team badly, it's what they get paid to do, win.

Sure the do, if they didn't suck at their chosen careers they wouldn't have got blown out.

SSDD

I'm pretty sure the threadstarter is just making fun of the people who cried about the Patriots running up the score. He's not really complaining about it.....

I'm pretty sure the threadstarter is just making fun of the people who cried about the Patriots running up the score. He's not really complaining about it.....

Bingo!

...and his 3,800+ posts here suggest you might be on to something...

Last edited:

Running up the score? The Pats were just playing to win. Six quick TD's with two point conversions and the Bills were right back in that game!

Last edited:
It was quite frankly the most disturbing and disheartening thing I've seen on television since the recent protests in Iran.

Someone needs to throw a pitch at Howard's knee, maybe then they'll realize what they're doing is wrong and dehumanizing to their opponent.

It's going to hurt them come playoff time, they'll be so tired after all this scoring. Hell, I'd be shocked if they'll even be rested enough for their next game.

...and Mr. Obvious, mayor of Obviousville, checks in.

...and Mr. Obvious, mayor of Obviousville, checks in.

My post was aimed toward SEPats fan, who didn't seem to realize it was a joke judging by his post.

My post was aimed toward SEPats fan, who didn't seem to realize it was a joke judging by his post.

coolio... all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back