PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Philadelphia Eagles fan takes trade personally (warning: language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he a Patriot fan about a year and a half ago?

I don't care......

I bet he was leading the "fire Andy Reid" chants a few years ago, how's that working out for you?

Reid choked in title games, but he built a solid winning franchise. He is doing it again in KC.

The morale of the story is, make sure you have something better than your current system. Very few teams have stability year after year, and it's always a combination of good ownership that hires good football people and let's those people make the football decisions.

Jerrah is a great owner, too bad he might be the worst GM in the league.

This guy again?

This guy doesn't even know what picks they gave away!

In all fairness to the Eagles, they would have wasted their picks either way.

BTW, how do you "ruin" something that already sucks? That's like saying I ruined my 1989 Volkswagen Fox yesterday in a fender-bender.

It's crazy to think that this guy gets paid actual money to make these videos. What strange times we live in...

Does it really matter what Eagle fans think?

The constant is they are always unhappy.

They would have howled if a big deal was not made.

Last edited:
....it's always a combination of good ownership that hires good football people and let's those people make the football decisions.
Lurie may start to regret parting with Reid. Now he might end up like his trading partner in Cleveland and hire, fire, hire, fire, hire, fire, hire, fire....

A sports owner semi-qualifies because he's had to be good in business...all they have to do is get a good football guy and leave them alone. Lurie had one, but will he ever find another?

Philadelphia Flyers ... great history 2 cups
Philadelphia 76'ers ... great history - 3 titles
Philadelphia Phillies ...long history - 2 World Series titles

then there's the Eagles ... :p

This guy overreacts to everything Eagles-related for the views it brings him (more views, more ad revenue, more $). There's a bunch of people who fake-rage like this. It's funny the first couple of times but gets old and repetitive.

Also, when it comes to the Patriots, he's like every ESPN and ProFootballTalk commenter combined

That dope needs to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye