PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: PFT: Patrick Crayton wants out of Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PFT: Patrick Crayton wants out of Dallas

He's awful.

dont want him. he wasnt exactly gracious of the pats in the past and called them stuff as long as i remember.

He's awful.

Yeah, I don't know much about him, but a friend of mine is a Dallas fan and says he thinks he's good. I guess in my trepidation about our WR corps, I just thought I'd toss it out there...

No thanks, we have a good mix of veterans and kids right now.

forgot to add that one of the main reason is he is looking for 8-9 millin a year and with austin , roy and dez not going to happen.

I don't want him. Not that great and a head case. The Pats are trying to get rid of the egomanical, me-first players.

I think he has a better job as a psychic than a WR. Because he did correctly predict that in the 2007 season there was no way the Cowboys were not going to the Super Bowl that season and they did whip the Pats in the Super Bowl because they were just lucky to get there. I wish I listened to him because I would have made a fortune.

Doesn't seem like he'll get his wish, but would it be worth it for the Pats to take a look at trade value if he's not happy anyway?

Patrick Crayton wants out Dallas | ProFootballTalk.com
The guy is a PITA and wants a ton of money. Why would the Pats give up a draft pick to pay a decent but not great WR more money than Moss and Welker?????

I'd rather keep Tory Holt than take on Crayton even at the same money.

Please....no.....more...speculating....disgruntled...players..coming..to..Pats.....can't...take..much..more....ugh...:D

Last edited:

Crayton is the very definition of inconsistent. He wouldn't last past week four if he came here, either BB or Brady just wouldn't put up with him after that.

Why would we trade a pick for him when it's more likely that he gets cut than anything? He'd be lucky to make this team as a vet min guy, and I don't think his overinflated ego could take that.

Last edited:

No thanks. He has some talent, to go along with an attitude problem, I'd feel would be best left off the team.

No.. Patrick Crayton is a Terrell Owens wannabe.

Without the exceptional talent. No thanks here either. I like our receiving corps the way it is right now and if we're going to add anybody else, I would rather it be the Josh Reed type.

He's a decent player, but we have that position filled with Vets, and new recruits. I don't see where he fits in.

Say what you want about Crayton, but he'd probably be the #3 WR for the Pats. There are a number of reasons why we might or might not want him, but ability isn't a negative. If anything, it's probably because we'd expect him to play ST.

Last edited:

Say what you want about Crayton, but he'd probably be the #3 WR for the Pats. There are a number of reasons why we might or might not want him, but ability isn't a negative. If anything, it's probably because we'd expect him to play ST.

No way--Crayton is a better ST player than a receiver by far. There were a lot of expectations for him when he came out, but he was basically declared a bust after two years and was benched as a WR in favor of JAGS like Sam Hurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes