PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Peyton Manning Not Dressing Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning might be back against the Pats. Though the chances are slim given his excuses, I mean injuries.
I do think there is a very high probability that he will be back for the playoffs. Notice how he has not been placed on Injured Reserve.

Could it be he feels he's done and is having a hard time dealing with it losing his skills, injuries takin its toll on him? Or maybe he's just shootin another Papa John's commercial.

Yesterday, we had kids over after a school event and got Papa Johns. As I was putting the pizza boxes in the recycling bin I noticed that someone wrote "Butt-head" on Peyton who's likeness was on the pizza box cover for one of them.

The handwriting was eerily similar with that of an 8th grader who has my eyes and same allegiance to the Flying Elvis.;)

Last edited:
great career filled with great moments...thanx for the mammaries , Peytie!

WafAAbr.gif

I remember going into this game with the idea that I'd switch it off if Denver got too far ahead...I wouldn't be able to take all the Fivehead ballwashing. And then when that happened?

I settled in...

HRNqHqiwbfrIQ.gif

I do not think P6 will be back to play the Pats. I believe the theory that horse face Elway has decided to move on to the BO error, I mean era. Unfortunately their #2 QB has a worse set of initials than our own JAG.

No Kool Aide here.

Patriot Reign. Bledsoe was helpful. Pg 45.
Hey but did you read pages 476 and 3886? That's where the real story is, not to mention the footnotes.

I think Bledsoe was probably helpful in the beginning while he was hurt and then was a prick when he wanted to get his job back for a while and then probably came around towards the end.

Last edited:
Agreed. But bottom line he did help some and was ready to go against the Squealers even though I've been very critical of his performance after his 1st series.
And long term he's had a great relationship with NE.

I like Drew much more now than I did as a player.

Hey but did you read pages 476 and 3886? That's where the real story is, not to mention the footnotes.

I think Beledaoe was probably helpful in the beginning while he was hurt and then was a prick when he wanted to get his job back for a while and then probably came around towards the end.
My dog ate those pages :D

I'm sure Drew absolutely was a prick when he came back. I think cooler heads (Kraft) prevailed and he went along. I bet it wasn't easy....

Really interested in seeing what Denver does when the Pats come to town next week, especially if Osweiler plays well against Chicago.

I think Kubiak let's Manning start, but pulls him if he goes off the rails.

Really interested in seeing what Denver does when the Pats come to town next week, especially if Osweiler plays well against Chicago.

I hope manning plays. Good for us

They will play manning against us. I am not buying the plantar crap

What I was thinking as well. Sit Peyton for 1wk and have him healthy to play against the Patriots.
It is better to lose to Bears (NFC) than to lose to Patriots (AFC).

Agreed. But bottom line he did help some and was ready to go against the Squealers even though I've been very critical of his performance after his 1st series.
And long term he's had a great relationship with NE.

I like Drew much more now than I did as a player.
Totally agree. Ewww.

I don't know. The fact that Kubiak has excused Manning from all meetings & practices this week tells me that he doesn't want Manning interfering with or messing up BO in his debut. Also, Kubiak is messing with the Pats by not identifying who will be his starter the following week (thereby making us prepare to defend both QBs). I bet Manning is done and he'll go on IR after we play the Broncos. Until then, they'll use him as a decoy. Of course, all that is out the window if BO plays like crap.

I really hope he plays vs us...gives us the best chance to win

Pretty sure Manning will play. He looked decent after the week off against the Packers. The foot injury thing is apparently not a big deal if it is really true. Eli came back after a short time with the same injury. The NFC road game is not important. They can win with anyone at QB. The Bears stink.

Pretty sure Manning will play. He looked decent after the week off against the Packers. The foot injury thing is apparently not a big deal if it is really true. Eli came back after a short time with the same injury. The NFC road game is not important. They can win with anyone at QB. The Bears stink.

The donkeys haven't looked all that great on the road. Bears have played well recently.

Bears will win.
Manning is done. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes