PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Peyton Manning at Fenway for opening day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, someone is starting to understand.

If the guy posted that he saw Manning in a Boston church, would you piss and moan that it belonged in the religion forum?

You know, people said you can be an a-hole, but I decided to wait and see for myself.

Looks like I can check that one off the list.

If the guy posted that he saw Manning in a Boston church, would you piss and moan that it belonged in the religion forum?

Not at all. That, I would find interesting. But when you really think about it, to Boston baseball fans there's really no difference.

You know, people said you can be an a-hole, but I decided to wait and see for myself.

Sticks and stones ...

Sticks and stones ...

Let me guess: that's what you have in store for the next poor soul who decides to join PatsFans and makes the mistake of posting something that can somehow be linked to baseball?

Maybe you should step down as the official welcome wagon.

Let me guess: that's what you have in store for the next poor soul who decides to join PatsFans and makes the mistake of posting something that can somehow be linked to baseball?

Maybe you should step down as the official welcome wagon.

Before you go any further with this, re-read the thread. I did not attack the original poster, just expressed my opinion on the subject matter and suggested it belonged in the baseball forum. Then you and a couple others jumped down my throat, fanning the flames.

Yes, it's baseball season and yes, some members here love baseball. Others among us come to the Patriots forum to escape baseball's ubiquitous presence. Normally the moderators do a good job of moving OT threads; don't know why this wasn't switched to either the baseball forum or the visitors' lockerroom, as it has nothing to do with the Patriots.

Before you go any further with this, re-read the thread. I did not attack the original poster, just expressed my opinion on the subject matter and suggested it belonged in the baseball forum. Then you and a couple others jumped down my throat, fanning the flames.

What a lousy combination of subjects: Peyton Manning and the Desperate Housewives. BLEAH!*

*This thread belongs in the baseball forum.

Yeah, very warm and inviting. How could I have been so blind?

Yeah, very warm and inviting. How could I have been so blind?

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes.

;)

"Technically" the post should have been in the baseball forum. And to the Patriots fans that dislike baseball, and baseball haters in general, let me ask you, do you UNDERSTAND the game?

"Technically" the post should have been in the baseball forum. And to the Patriots fans that dislike baseball, and baseball haters in general, let me ask you, do you UNDERSTAND the game?

Certainly, probably better than you. If you want to go over to the baseball forum, we can discuss it. (Note we're talking MLB, not the sport itself.)

Last edited:
Now isn't that special...

good mike adams story from yesterday...

so mike adams was outside smking a butt at avalon and i guess he has lost a bet and had to wear a manning jersey to opening day...so i went and told a friend this.

the friend walks up to him and say "wtf nice f*ckun shirt d***head"

mike adams says "who are you"

my friend says im kevin "u d***head" (and walks away shaking is head)

Last edited:
good mike adams story from yesterday...

so mike adams was outside smking a butt at avalon and i guess he has lost a bet and had to wear a manning jersey to opening day...so i went and told a friend this.

the friend walks up to him and say "wtf nice f*ckun shirt d***head"

mike adams says "who are you"

my friend says im kevin "u d***head" (and walks away shaking is head)

Please don't try to bypass the language filter. Thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back