PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Paying for my pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who haven't seen all the years of labor and grief Ian has expended on our behalf, this is a small price to pay. I don't care about all the bells and whistles that come with VIP membership (well, not that much anyway :rolleyes:) - I'm just glad there is now a way to repay him and help him keep this place going.

Count me in! (HEY! Where's my little logo?!)

Well, I'm not really much of a VIP Lounge kind of guy. But aren't you supposed to be standing on the balcony, spraying the heaving masses with Crystal?

Or is it like the Senior Common Room (a bunch of badly dressed dons complaining how A-levels have been dumbed down and no one knows whether phenomena are singular or plural any more)?

Anyway, thanks for being my proletarian conscience ...
Given your nationality wouldn't it be more like the House of Lords? :D

Just a heads up for anyone who runs into this - if you pay by echeck, it won't activate right away because it takes PayPal 1-2 days to complete the transaction. Once it clears, it sends over a code to the messageboard software to activate it. So if you do use this method, you should see it get activated within the next day or two. - Ian

Just a heads up for anyone who runs into this - if you pay by echeck, it won't activate right away because it takes PayPal 1-2 days to complete the transaction. Once it clears, it sends over a code to the messageboard software to activate it. So if you do use this method, you should see it get activated within the next day or two. - Ian
I was the bonehead who didn't realize that there is more than one way to make a PayPal payment - my default is to pull the $ from my checking account. Ian, as always, was on top of it and sent me a PM to let me know that was why I didn't get VIP'd right away. Just another example of what a great job he does in running this place and how much attention to detail and hard work it takes. Ian, you are the VIP of all VIPs!

Someone told me there was a VIP lounge somewhere (maybe in Ian's basement) where us VIP members can hang out, smoke cigars, and get lap dances from hot chicks.

I've circled the neighborhood for 3 hours and I don't see any signs for this place.

Dude... where's the VIP lounge? I paid 18 bucks and I want to feel important d.a.m.n it! :p

Someone told me there was a VIP lounge somewhere (maybe in Ian's basement) where us VIP members can hang out, smoke cigars, and get lap dances from hot chicks.

I've circled the neighborhood for 3 hours and I don't see any signs for this place.

Dude... where's the VIP lounge? I paid 18 bucks and I want to feel important d.a.m.n it! :p

From Ian's announcement thread:
You'll be upgraded to "VIP Status" and will have access to a "VIP Lounge" along with the upcoming "NFL News Rooms" where you'll always be able to find the latest news on all 32 NFL teams from their local media (coming July 2008).

Given your nationality wouldn't it be more like the House of Lords? :D

Oh no! Anything but that! (There's an old story about a man who dreamed he was giving a speech in the House of Lords -- and when he woke up he found that he was!)

I removed several threads because I didn't mean for any of this to begin spurring any conflicts. So if anyone is wondering, that's the reason. I just don't want this to turn into a thread where fights break out because of this, so that's the reason why you may notice that some threads are now missing. - Ian

Last edited:
Still working on it. I don't want to open it until it's some place really cool for people to want to be able to visit. Have to make sure everyone gets their money's worth :cool:

Ian

Make no doubt, you are important.

Regards, Stuart Smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back