Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
OT - Paul Kruger Cut

Wow.

Typical Browns lol.

Kruger never seemed that bright to me... or that motivated...

raw

Is he healthy? Seems weird that they'd cut a guy who had 11 sacks as recently as 2014. If it's purely a cap move ($5.3M saved by Cleveland) then it couldn't hurt to give him a look.

Is he healthy? Seems weird that they'd cut a guy who had 11 sacks as recently as 2014. If it's purely a cap move ($5.3M saved by Cleveland) then it couldn't hurt to give him a look.

Agreed, but that would push someone else promising off the team.

Over his career hes made a handful of impactful plays vs NE.

In any other year I'd want him signed immediately.

The issue is that at least this year, they team has a ton of OLB/DE types...

I would sign him in a second. Pretty good speed rusher, could have a Mark Anderson type impact here.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
The Colts could really bolster their line with Knighton and Kruger... the players they have now are awful

Like RW stated, in any other year, he'd be perfect for this team, and this team would be perfect for him. He literally hits all the boxes. He's been productive on a bad team, check. He's dependable and hasn't missed a game in 3 years, check. He's made some good plays against the Pats, check. BUT this isn't "any other year" and it seems to me that there really is not room at the inn for Paul Kruger.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up and what kind of money he gets. The ONLY way he gets even a sniff here is if there is really something bad going on on with Ninko and Sheard that we don't know about. And THAT goes against everything we are hearing about those 2.

OT - Paul Kruger Cut

i heard he got into a fight with his wife, Frédérique Kruger:

brunette-freddy-krueger-costume-2048x2048.jpg

holy crap, i just looked him up on wikipedia. he actually has almost been killed twice, including getting stabbed:

Paul Kruger (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kruger went through two serious childhood accidents.[8] He lost a kidney and his spleen and almost died in his Uncle's jeep accident at age 13.[9] In college at Salt Lake City, Utah, (January 29, 2008) a street stabbing left him with a collapsed lung and a 6.5 inch scar on his chest. A screwdriver was driven through the back of a Ute teammate and brass knuckles were used to break the nose and shatter the cheekbone of his younger brother. The fight left Kruger with "life-threatening injuries" that required nearly 50 staples to close the incisions made during a four-hour surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back