PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pats Wallpaper v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtywater

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Chad Jackson Wallpaper. What do you think?

dwcjacksonwallpaper01copy5qj.jpg

good stuff. what site do you go to, to get the photos from the rookie premiere? I cant find them anywhere.

Franchise12 said:
good stuff. what site do you go to, to get the photos from the rookie premiere? I cant find them anywhere.

they were taken down I think.

Looks tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it alot, but when I put it on my desktop, it's a little too dark. Anyway you can make some of these kickass wallpapers, but a little lighter in color?
I know I can do it on photoshop, but I just dont feel that it would be right to mess with your work. Thanx and good job.

Last edited:
holyredeemer said:
I like it alot, but when I put it on my desktop, it's a little too dark. Anyway you can make some of these kickass wallpapers, but a little lighter in color?
I know I can do it on photoshop, but I just dont feel that it would be right to mess with your work. Thanx and good job.

I'll see what I can do...

I love it looks really cool.

I'd like to see someone make a "Laurence Maroney: Tight" wallpaper.

BTW, looks excellent.

Last edited:
I really like what you did with that. I've been waiting for the RP photos to make my next round of Pats walls. I love the background effect. Did you create it yourself through filters? I'd be interested to know the process, if you remember. I need to start tracking mine, I just mess around with it until I find something I like, and then I forget exactly how I got there. Bottom line, though, it looks great.

drpatriot said:
I'd like to see someone make a "Laurence Maroney: Tight" wallpaper.

BTW, looks excellent.

I am making one... stay tuned.

Michigan Dave said:
I really like what you did with that. I've been waiting for the RP photos to make my next round of Pats walls. I love the background effect. Did you create it yourself through filters? I'd be interested to know the process, if you remember. I need to start tracking mine, I just mess around with it until I find something I like, and then I forget exactly how I got there. Bottom line, though, it looks great.

Well they seemed to have taken down the majority of the RP photos. Don't know why.

Yes I created the background. I do all my own work. I used a combination of: Gradients, Brushes, Adjustment Layers, Opacities, Shapes and Blending Options.

It's about 30 or so layers, lol. Thanks for the kind words.

DW

Dirtywater said:
I am making one... stay tuned.

Looks fine as my new wallapper. Thanks!

BTW Can you release an edition proclaiming Chad Jackson's TIGHTNESS? LOL. JK. Well maybe...

VJCPatriot said:
Looks fine as my new wallapper. Thanks!

BTW Can you release an edition proclaiming Chad Jackson's TIGHTNESS? LOL. JK. Well maybe...

Sure..... Tightness Edition coming... lol

Dirtywater said:
Well they seemed to have taken down the majority of the RP photos. Don't know why.

Yes I created the background. I do all my own work. I used a combination of: Gradients, Brushes, Adjustment Layers, Opacities, Shapes and Blending Options.

It's about 30 or so layers, lol. Thanks for the kind words.

DW

Nice. I typically come in about 25 layers or so. I love your brush work.

got any other cool pats wallpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back