PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Pats Bars on Washington DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsGuy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
My daughter just took a job down in DC and was wondering where she can go and be with some Pats fans. She was living in NYC and was able to find a place albeit sometimes the line stretched outside! Anyone have any suggestions?
LOL, She was brought up right!!!

Time to let go. Pics?

Murphy's in Alexandria has been the traditional spot. It is absolutely nuts there - and you have to show up at least an hour early to get a seat upstairs in the Pats bar.

They've opened a new location on CT Ave NW right in town, and I'm going there for the first time with my son for the Baltimore game. Would be glad to say hello to her there if she comes.

Murphy's of DC - A Grand Irish Pub

Murphy's in Alexandria has been the traditional spot. It is absolutely nuts there - and you have to show up at least an hour early to get a seat upstairs in the Pats bar.

They've opened a new location on CT Ave NW right in town, and I'm going there for the first time with my son for the Baltimore game. Would be glad to say hello to her there if she comes.

Murphy's of DC - A Grand Irish Pub

Damn, that 2nd one is now closer to my neck of the woods here in Montgomery County. I'm gonna have to check this one out!

Maybe try a meetup.com group

Murphy's in Woodley Park (where I live) always has the game on in the back.

Buffalo Billiards in Dupont is massive and always has dedicated areas for each game on Sunday.

Old Dominion by the convention center will also put the game on for you.

Between those 3 you've covered most of DC neighborhoods. What area is she living in?

Wish there was something closer to Baltimore.

Been to Murphy's in Alexandria a couple of times and the atmosphere there is great. Just wish it had more room with the large number of fans showing up!

Muphy's Pub, on KING STREET, in Old Town, Alexandria, VA is the place to be! It's a Patriots bar, and has been for a long time. It is packed every game, and has a great crowd and food.

Wish there was something closer to Baltimore.

Been to Murphy's in Alexandria a couple of times and the atmosphere there is great. Just wish it had more room with the large number of fans showing up!

The Don't Know Tavern on Light Street in the Federal Hill section used to be a Pats bar until ownership changed hands just before the 2011 season began. Word is that Ray-Ray, Suggs & Pollard threatened to murder the previous owners unless their allegiance changed, allegedly.

Side post, but I watched the Pats win #3 at Murphy's =) Lots of angry Eagles fans on the Metro, hehe. I live in Cleveland Park and swear by Cleveland Park Bar and Grille. But Buffalo Billiards is bigger and has devoted areas, as others have noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes