PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Patriots fans everywhere are smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Saints won, Peyton Manning spit the bit and We all know that any minute now Bill Polian will be whining about something. Now We don't have to hear the Colts Apologists explain to Us why The Colts are the Team of The Decade. A Perfect evening !

Re: Patriots Fans Everywhere Are Smiling

You said it buddy. I haven't stopped smiling since Manning threw that pick 6. :D

I sure as hell am. I work in Indiana and I cant wait to go to work tomorrow.

Amen and Yeehaw followed by a big sigh of relief that the Jets, Favre and now Manning were sent home crying.:rocker:

Besides the Pats winning, Peyton choking away the Super Bowl is probably the best ending ever!

Amen and Yeehaw followed by a big sigh of relief that the Jets, Favre and now Manning were sent home crying.:rocker:

Dissapointment was the one word to describe our season in 09. As bad as it was there was a huge chance that the Jets Colts or Favrings were going to win the superbowl and make it even worse.

Not only did we move up in the draft by the Jets making it to the championship game but we also got to witness Lord Favre fail and Manning going down for a standing 8.

Long live the team of the Decade. Go Pats.

Somewhere Belichick is watching TV while flanked by his milf girlfriend. He is wearing his three Super Bowl rings, a grey hoodie with the sleeves cut off, and is stroking a cat while laughing maniacally.

All is right in the world tonight.

Re: Patriots fans everywhere are smiling

I wooted and hollered on that interception just the same as I did when Ty Law made his those years ago.
Team of the decade? Hell, the Colts can't even come close to an argument now. Bwahahahahaha.
Hopefully next year our boys will be in redemption mode...

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Dissapointment was the one word to describe our season in 09. As bad as it was there was a huge chance that the Jets Colts or Favrings were going to win the superbowl and make it even worse.

Not only did we move up in the draft by the Jets making it to the championship game but we also got to witness Lord Favre fail and Manning going down for a standing 8.

Long live the team of the Decade. Go Pats.

Going to the Colts Freaks MB and reading all of their crying and complaining:bricks: is like a breath of fresh, clean, pure mountain air knowing that those clowns get to experience the feelings most of us had that dreadful night 2 years ago. This helps with my recovery for that!:D

Going to the Colts Freaks MB and reading all of their crying and complaining:bricks: is like a breath of fresh, clean, pure mountain air knowing that those clowns get to experience the feelings most of us had that dreadful night 2 years ago. This helps with my recovery for that!:D

To be fair, the Colts fans are mostly being pretty classy about it. Except for the guy that's freaking out about how ESPN paid Manning and Wayne to throw the game, and the guys who are wishing that New Orleans was still underwater...

Besides the Pats winning, Peyton choking away the Super Bowl is probably the best ending ever!
He almost threw a pick on the out route earlier in the drive. I said to my wife "Peyton's got an interception in him, I know it". It may be the only time I've ever heard her say "You're right"...

Actually, I was just wishing for it.

Colts loosing was so sweet. To me Saints winning the SB gave me similar feeling of happiness that I got when the Pats were winning it. Not quite. But, very close.

Colts loosing was so sweet. To me Saints winning the SB gave me similar feeling of happiness that I got when the Pats were winning it. Not quite. But, very close.

As I said in the game thread, that pick 6 on Manning was the loudest reaction I've had to a game since Brady to Moss in SB42.

Gonzalez game winning single was the closest I every felt to this!!!!

I'm not going to compare another teams defeat to my home team winning but it is simmilar in these types of situations.

Hopefully if the Pats and Colts play next year our Patriots will bring some swagger and justify our excitement in the Colts losing. If they don't it really doesn't matter.

In the end I don't want to have to root against the Colts or anyone else again.

Somewhere Belichick is watching TV while flanked by his milf girlfriend. He is wearing his three Super Bowl rings, a grey hoodie with the sleeves cut off, and is stroking a cat while laughing maniacally.

All is right in the world tonight.

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read on any forum. :D

To be fair, the Colts fans are mostly being pretty classy about it.

They're used to the choking.

They're used to the choking.

They were used to it. But I think the colts fans were actually fully buying into the idea that Manning had moved passed that and was going to take them all the way. If they were expecting it, it wouldn't be as sweet. I think I'd really like to be on Bourbon Street about right now!! :rocker:

heh...now THAT is the very definition of hypocrisy...fans of the team with more weird calls in their favor for years now crying conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back