PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Patriots bar in the Philly area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone in the Philly area know any Patriots bars where they will have the game on with sound? Normally I go to Champs in the KoP mall, but my wife wants to watch the game with sound, and it's our anniversary so I feel obligated to try to find a place.

Thanks... Hopefully I can find something with sound.

I really need to get out of here and back up to Boston.

I would love to find a pats bar in Philly! I highly doubt that it will happen but would be great all the same. Pls PM me if you find anything sieglo

There's also Jillian's in the Franklin Mills Mall.

It's a huge joint, with a lot of gambling interest. I'm not against people gambling on football, but when I go there I get the sense that people are totally interested in fantasy stats and gambling lines, mostly men. Not a place for real fans.

Unless you are in one of those few areas of the country that is dominated by people who grew up elsewhere - i.e., Florida, California, or Las Vegas - I would think that it would be difficult to find a Patriots bar, or for that matter any bar that caters to a specific out-of-town team. The same holds true in reverse; for example, how many Eagle/Philly sports bars are there in the Boston area?

There are two things going for you though. One, the Eagles have a bye in week four so they're not on tv. Second, the Pats-Ravens is the best early game on the NFL schedule. That means there's a good chance that they'll not only be on, but will be the primary game on the big screen and you'll have the sound on as well. The ony reason they won't be on is if some places in Philly elect to show one of the two NFC East games that are on at the same time instead.

Bottom line is that even though there might not be any Pats bars in Philly, there should be several places playing the Pats game with the sound on.

Anyone in the Philly area know any Patriots bars where they will have the game on with sound? Normally I go to Champs in the KoP mall, but my wife wants to watch the game with sound, and it's our anniversary so I feel obligated to try to find a place.

Winner's Circle in Edgemont or Exton. Audio boxes at the tables.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes