PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Patjew signing off for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss your wit and enthusiasm. The good news, however, is you can see the Pats play in the China bowl when they play in Bejing. Have a few Patjewchewbrews!!

May God be with you and your family. Something tells me your father will miss you as much as you'll miss him.

PS- I've been in China enough to know that there "food" means anything that has stopped moving. Here's to avoiding parasites!

to my taste, chinese and southeast asian grub is the best eating away from home on the planet...OK, I did take a pass on the raw eel in Taipei...but i have had a couple of Oysters on the Cape that were still moving...take care and be well...

Hi all-

I know I have been quiet lately, but I have been stalking now and then. Really, I've just been very busy preparing to move. Tomorrow my family and I take off for Hong Kong, where we'll remain for 2 or 3 years. I'll definitely be back on the board in the near future, but at odd hours of the day.

The 2 things I'll miss most about living here: my father and my Pats season tickets. Luckily, one will take care of the other for me.

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season and thank you for all the wisdom and humor imparted on me this past year. I hope the board is a little less snippy again soon.

I'll let you know how the Pats look in Beijing next year!

Patjew/Dave

Best of luck man...Hong Kong is beautiful....enjoy and hope to see you on here again soon

Best of luck with the move and all buddy! Regardless of the hour, make sure you're not a stranger around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back