PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pacman story is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know you guys are going to call me a jerk for sayin this story is funny as people lost there life. so let me first say that what happened was terrible and i feel bad for those who are affected by the actions.

But I cant help but laugh at the thought of 81,000 one dollar bills.

Last time I went to a strip club they didnt give me the option of picking my dollars up off the stage so why would Pacman expect to be able to pick his money up.

Why the hell even go to the strip club why not have them come to you especially if you want to use 81,000 as prop.

a prop come on 81,000 isnt a prop its a Sh** load of Money and unless it was monoply money than its no prop its real. You cant take out a 44 and call it a squirt gun just the same as money is money.

I know you guys are going to call me a jerk for sayin this story is funny as people lost there life. so let me first say that what happened was terrible and i feel bad for those who are affected by the actions.

But I cant help but laugh at the thought of 81,000 one dollar bills.

Last time I went to a strip club they didnt give me the option of picking my dollars up off the stage so why would Pacman expect to be able to pick his money up.

Why the hell even go to the strip club why not have them come to you especially if you want to use 81,000 as prop.

a prop come on 81,000 isnt a prop its a Sh** load of Money and unless it was monoply money than its no prop its real. You cant take out a 44 and call it a squirt gun just the same as money is money.
idont think you would thik it was funny if you were shot and paralyzedfrom the waist down

"Jones was showering more than 40 strippers onstage early Monday with cash "intended as a visual effect," a search warrant said. But a scuffle broke out when the Houston promoter who hired the strippers told them to pick up the money. "

People getting hurt is never funny but if you try to pry over 80k out of the hands of 40 strippers? Someone is going to get hurt!

Funny? Nah....stupid? Most definately! I'm just thankful every day that the Patriots Org. values intelligence in our players and we don't have to worry all that often that a Patriot player is in trouble...just their ex-girlfriends. :p Sorry Tom.

Who the hell is stupid enough to bring 81K in 1 dollar bills to a strip club, and THEN shower the girls with the cash, and THEN not expect them to pick up the money? Duh they're strippers! That's what they do for a living butthead... dance for cash! I guess Hooked on Fonics didn't work for Pacman!

Generous approximation of the average American salary: $45,000
Pac-mans' salary: $6,500,000

$81,000 to the average American: 1.8x yearly salary
$81,000 to Pac-man: 0.01 yearly salary.

Rough translation: $561.

Now, who hasn't spent $500 and regretted it the next day when they woke up and found out someone was paralyzed by gunshots?

Generous approximation of the average American salary: $45,000
Pac-mans' salary: $6,500,000

$81,000 to the average American: 1.8x yearly salary
$81,000 to Pac-man: 0.01 yearly salary.

Rough translation: $561.

Now, who hasn't spent $500 and regretted it the next day when they woke up and found out someone was paralyzed by gunshots?
This kind of statistical analysis is why I love this forum.

Don't find this story funny at all, a criminal is travelling with his posse and girlfriend, want to throw around 81K in a strip club, get into a problem inside the club, guns are drawn outside, people are shot & paralyzed. This guy will be just a memory soon of a high round draft pick gone bad.. the image presented by Pacman et al has stirred some debate inside the NFL players and because of this and other incidents, there is a movement to initiate a 3 strikes and you are out rule for all of these guys who value the criminal life more than a great life in the NFL.

Don't find this story funny at all, a criminal is travelling with his posse and girlfriend, want to throw around 81K in a strip club, get into a problem inside the club, guns are drawn outside, people are shot & paralyzed. This guy will be just a memory soon of a high round draft pick gone bad.. the image presented by Pacman et al has stirred some debate inside the NFL players and because of this and other incidents, there is a movement to initiate a 3 strikes and you are out rule for all of these guys who value the criminal life more than a great life in the NFL.

Agree and disagree. Maybe 3 strikes for DWI of something of that nature {if there is no vehicular homicide}, like there is for banned substance testing. However when someone does what Pacman did or what Ray Lewis got away with it should 1 and done. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior. They are thugs and criminals and should be treated as such. Not just by society but by the NFL. The NFL needs to develop some backbone and get these policies front and center.

I'm told I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I don't think there's anything funny about the guy in the hospital, the guns and the irresponsibility displayed in this case.

I think it's funny that he's an idiot.

Obviously no one thinks it's funny that someone got shot or paralyzed.

This is another case of people on this board getting in a "im a better person than you" argument.

I would think nobody here wants anyone getting hurt that bad.

I think it's funny that he's an idiot.

Obviously no one thinks it's funny that someone got shot or paralyzed.

This is another case of people on this board getting in a "im a better person than you" argument.

I would think nobody here wants anyone getting hurt that bad.

Exactly and I started my statement by saying how terrible it was. But I knew ild catch flak for it as it was a insensitive thing to say.

I bet the girl who got smacked in the face twice by the little turd and the paralyzed bouncer think it's a real barrel of laughs.

I bet the girl who got smacked in the face twice by the little turd and the paralyzed bouncer think it's a real barrel of laughs.
They don't sell laughs in barrels anymore. Crates and docking palates are industry standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes