PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pacman in trouble again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=4778

WSB-TV in Atlanta reports that Titans cornerback Pacman Jones allegedly punched a woman on January 3 in a North Atlanta strip club. And the woman whom he punched is a lawyer.

The incident allegedly happened on January 3. The lawyer, Wanda Jackson, alleges that Jones entered a manager’s office, accusing the club among other things of stealing money from him. She says that, during the meeting, Jones lunged at her several times. She also alleges that, in a hallway after the meeting, he reached around a security guard and punched her.

Apparently he'll never learn...

Sounds pretty fishy to me. How many strip clubs have a lawyer in the manager's office?

And if she got "punched" then she should have the security guard fired. And what was she doing in the hallway to begin with? Antagonizing "Pacman".

Don't get me wrong. I think Pacman is a scumbag. But there are such things as unethical lawyers.

If it's true, shouldn't Adam stay away from the titty bars?

Sounds pretty fishy to me. How many strip clubs have a lawyer in the manager's office?

And if she got "punched" then she should have the security guard fired. And what was she doing in the hallway to begin with? Antagonizing "Pacman".

Don't get me wrong. I think Pacman is a scumbag. But there are such things as unethical lawyers.

This is kind of hat I'm thinking. I don't have any doubt that Jones is a loose cannon who takes action first, and thinks second. That said, this story seems incomplete. Still, he's not doing himself any favors. He should lock himself in a room until March, then resume football activities like Godell told him.

Quick piece of advice: If you're in a strip club and you see Pacman coming, it might be time to call it a night.

I'm not sure I believe this one.

I'm not sure I believe this one.

Is it his track record of character that makes you question the story? The dude stopped in a strip club on the way to visit Goodell following his 1st (actually 4th) strip club incident in February. I don't doubt any accusations that are made against him.

The bottom line here is ' why is pacman at another strip club?'

I'll agree with the lawyer thing but what sounds fishy is it appears they were having a "meeting" that is why the lawyer was there it seems. My question is....douche bag is accusing the STRIP club of stealing money from him.

How exactly does a strip club "steal" money from someone? If he thinks they truely stole from him call the police. If it is some kind of business deal why not have your lawyer handle it? He obviously has to have one on retainer.

As far as the security guard goes it doesn't say she got beat down. They were walking out according to the story and he "reached around" the secuirty guard and hit her....it isn't like the guy is SF or anything he is a strip club bouncer.

Last edited:
Is it his track record of character that makes you question the story? The dude stopped in a strip club on the way to visit Goodell following his 1st (actually 4th) strip club incident in February. I don't doubt any accusations that are made against him.

That's exactly why I doubted this. Any money-grubbing person could come along at anytime and say Pacman did this or that and no one will doubt it. Has Pacman put himself in this position? sure. But that doesn't make it true or fair.

This guy has enough money to have a hooker come to his house. Why cant he stay indoors and not go to strip clubs..This guy may be innocent of this claim, but is obviously guilty of being dumber than a box of rocks, for being in that situation...

If the accusation is being made, it probably is the case that Jones was in a strip club and that there was an altercation.

Right there, we can convict him of unwise behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down