PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Over/Under amount of interceptions thrown between Favre and Cutler Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Thought this could be fun. How many interceptions do you think Favre and Cutler will combine for tomorrow night? Before the season, I thought picking up Favre was a great idea for the Vikings passing game partly because of the lack of cold weather games his old body would have to endure. Tomorrow night marks his first real cold weather game of the season and while we can be sure that Cutler will loft a few up to the other team, I believe that Favre will as well. So what's the over/under for the amount of INT's combined between the two?

I'm going with an even 7. Four interceptions for Cutler, three for Favre. How about you?

Re: OT: Over/Under amount of interceptions thrown between Favre and Cutler Monday Nig

I am saying 9. Lord Favrequad is good for 4 and I think Cutler is good for 5.

Re: OT: Over/Under amount of interceptions thrown between Favre and Cutler Monday Nig

I'll go one less with 6. 4 for Cutler and 2 for Saint Brett

When I saw the thread title, the first number I thought was 8. So I'll go with 4 each.

7. $ for Cutler, 3 for Favre

Thats what I was thinking 7

Five. Three for Jay Intercept and two for Lord Favrequad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back