PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: OT

There is little to discuss this week.

What is the concern? With the exception of the Peyton Manning jingles thread most are worthy news and good discussion.

All of the entertainment today is basically OT. Unless we consider the inner workings of the AFC's recent major contenders on topic.

Can we calm down with all the OT Threads?
Personally I agree but as I can block threads it's not a big deal. I block a TON of threads but that's just me. I wish there was a General NFL board so this could be Patriots only. But, again, I just block the extraneous stuff.

It just made me laugh that 6 out the first 7 threads were OT. I felt like I was scrolling PFT.

Personally I agree but as I can block threads it's not a big deal. I block a TON of threads but that's just me. I wish there was a General NFL board so this could be Patriots only. But, again, I just block the extraneous stuff.

There is but no one ever goes there. OT threads are started here then moved there later when they start to die.

There is but no one ever goes there. OT threads are started here then moved there later when they start to die.
You're right !

Problem with not moving them immediately is that gives no incentive to go there. Whatever, just glad we have the IGNORE THREAD option or this place would be a disaster.

Who cares? I mean besides you? It's a forum. Some football stuff is OT and should still be discussed...

I don't really mind so much. Matter of fact I'm looking forward to the OT: NCAA Championship Game Thread, which really should be in the Draft Board, but, alas, many would miss it.

Just think a OT: Denver is a Disaster thread would encompass all of 'em.:)

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back