PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT OrangeMane closed to non-registered users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
and new registration has been disabled by the administrator. Talk about thin skinned in Denver. :confused:

Cramden said:
and new registration has been disabled by the administrator. Talk about thin skinned in Denver. :confused:
Too funny! :singing:

ya

they must be getting hammered right now! :D Although everything should be ok by today, becuase they will forget about the donkey's and move on!

mtbykr said:
they must be getting hammered right now! :D Although everything should be ok by today, becuase they will forget about the donkey's and move on!

And yesterday. I tried logging on right after the game and was locked out then too. I just wanted to congratulate them on a great season ;)

Considering the gentle nature of their trolls visiting this board, they've earned themselves a fair bit of grief. Not to mention that Joakland and KC are bitter rivals who might have some folks interested in displaying their literacy. There was something to be said for being stationed in the Bay area, there was always plenty of people wearing silver and black who generously went out of their way to make you feel charming and intelligent. :)

After the kindness they showed us in defeat, their moderators shut off access to their board??? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! We have been blasted by those "fans" twice this year. I guess revenge will be a dish best served cold......

"...best served cold..."

That would be nice, a pleasant sub-zero wind chill evening in Foxboro, family in Colorado Springs keep reporting mild temperatures, it wouldn't hurt (or it might with a few sharp smacks from Bruschi and Co.) if the Broncos learned a little bit about cold winters. Off course, Denver is reportedly 29 million over the salary cap after spending generously to field a contender this season....tough managing a team eh Shanny?

Box_O_Rocks said:
"...best served cold..."

That would be nice, a pleasant sub-zero wind chill evening in Foxboro, family in Colorado Springs keep reporting mild temperatures, it wouldn't hurt (or it might with a few sharp smacks from Bruschi and Co.) if the Broncos learned a little bit about cold winters. Off course, Denver is reportedly 29 million over the salary cap after spending generously to field a contender this season....tough managing a team eh Shanny?

Isn't that a habitual thing for Shanny? I thought he had been fined before that sort of thing. Just another reason to hug our economist!

This makes me shake my head and laugh....they can dish it but they can't take it.

I never realized how much I hate the Broncos and their fans until now. This is a team that is usually not even on my radar, even when we lose to them. As I told my husband last night, even if by some miracle they had won the Superbowl, they would STILL not be on my radar next season. Curious.

Cramden said:

Wow. We were overrun with Denver trolls when WE lost... What a bunch of hypocritical wusses... Too funny.

Cramden said:

Check out this thread. Scroll down to "WorstTrollEver"
th_coffee.gif

Last edited:
Michael said:
Check out this thread. Scroll down to "WorstTrollEver"
th_coffee.gif
HA!! I just signed up for a username there. I wanted Glue Factory, but that was already taken, so I used Alpo......as in the dog food. :D

I got a username before the blackout, so I will represent us there with some classy, tactful, you-are-losers type comments. :singing:

shakadave said:
I got a username before the blackout, so I will represent us there with some classy, tactful, you-are-losers type comments. :singing:

We have unreserved confidence that you will do just that, dave.

shakadave said:
Careful, classy and tactful, may end up being a one sided conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots