Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: One on one with a pats hater

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by LoveDemPats, Sep 24, 2007.

1. LoveDemPats

LoveDemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

If you could, wouldn't it be great to actually question some of the reporters, and analysts who ripped the pats a new one during this last fiasco?

Imagine actually getting the chance to question Dr. Z, or Clayton, or Dungy, ldt or whomever. They are always coddled so, that you just wish that someone would actually ask them something of substance.

Check out what the university of Columbia President did with the president of Iran today. I know, it is way off, but it really represents what we would like to do to some of these so called analysts better than anything that has been done before.

It is unbelievable.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us
  2. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

I think the President lowered himself by resorting to insults. If you're going to insult the guy, don't even bother inviting him.

The greatest public reprimand that the Iranian Pres. could have received was form the audience that openly laughed derisively when he claimed there are no homosexuals in Iran.

Let the guy hang himself. Provide him plenty of rope. But insulting him makes you look like just as big of a jackass. We have our own neanderthals in this country, people who believe all sorts of kooky wrong stuff, some of whom are elected officials. I bet you Bollinger would never insult them.
  3. BelizePats

BelizePats Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Upstater1,

That post was the most insightful one I've ever read in this forum.
    I thank you for that. Respects,

Rich
  4. aluminum seats

aluminum seats Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Ugh, politics on a football board. Go away.