PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Olmpic Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott37

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of the olympics however the US Women are playing Canada right now on USA network - check it out - their playing great hockey

Scott37 said:
I'm not usually a fan of the olympics however the US Women are playing Canada right now on USA network - check it out - their playing great hockey
Yea, I rarely watch any hockey but these gals are doing it up straight!!!

i will start to look it when 'it will count'.

are the Nhl players here in Italy ?

the Nhl 'stopped' or...?

well

Scott37 said:

Not to nitpick, but they are playing Sweeden! I actually prefer the women's O hockey to the men's! The women play more of a "team" game than the men's "all-star" team does!

mtbykr said:
Not to nitpick, but they are playing Sweeden! I actually prefer the women's O hockey to the men's! The women play more of a "team" game than the men's "all-star" team does!

Switzerland

Listen, I love hockey, men's and women's. But that was like watching the Patriots play Nantucket High. I couldn't even watch it.

You're are gonna have to get pretty good our girls(Canada) We beat italy 16-0 today haha.

We are gonna tear up the mens this year too!
In Canada,hockey is our religion.

Good luck to the US in the other sports though

Actually, the US women's team is traditionally stronger, as the women's program is more developed in the US than in Canada. The amount of college women's hockey programs has led to an increase in younger girls playing the game, something Canada has only recently begun to develop.

i will start to look the men's on 22.02 (quarter finals).

on 24.02 there will be the semi-finals and for the gold: 26.02.

finally, for me, 'normal hours'...

when i see the NFL more or less is always NIGHT excepted the h 01,00 pm games...

ps = who is the favourite ? Canada ? Usa ? or Europeans (SE, FI or CZ ?)

primetime said:
Actually, the US women's team is traditionally stronger, as the women's program is more developed in the US than in Canada. The amount of college women's hockey programs has led to an increase in younger girls playing the game, something Canada has only recently begun to develop.

Are you on drugs? Canada is something like 44-4 against the U.S. in women's hockey. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but they have traditionally kicked our ass. Our first win wasn't until 2000, I don't think. And women's youth hockey in Canada far predates the U.S. They had 2 professional women's leagues in Canada earlier this decade, 90% of whose players were Canadian.

1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. Czech
4. Russia
5. US

dryheat44 said:
1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. Czech
4. Russia
5. US

let's see what Finland will do...

in this moment first gold for Italy: Armin Zoeggeler !!!

bravo !!! grande !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing