PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Week 1 NFL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bills look alot better with a new defense, or KC just sucks again

Cassel is hurt. That might have something to do with it. Fumbling the initial kick off doesn't help either.

Last edited:
bills look alot better with a new defense, or KC just sucks again

I expect the Bills to put some scares into a few teams, maybe even pull some upsets.

It's still the Texans though, so you never know.

They have Joseph in the secondary now...that's a big help to last years horrid secondary who gave up games in the 4th quarter

Oops.....looks like 24-0 Texans in about 30 seconds

EDIT: 24-0......game over

Last edited:
If the Colts' defense keeps letting ordinary QBs average 11 yards per pass attempt, even Manning wouldn't be enough to make that team real contenders.

Might as well IR Manning now. By the time he is ready, they will long be out of playoff contention.

Colts are being routed. Expect to hear that a lot this year

I would pay good money to have a camera put on Polian right now.

The Browns are getting schooled by the Bengals. Pathetic. The AFC North is a two team division. At this point, the Ravens may walk away with the division.

The Steelers just scored. This game isn't over. Flacco has lots of time to screw it up.

If the Colts' defense keeps letting ordinary QBs average 11 yards per pass attempt, even Manning wouldn't be enough to make that team real contenders.

Schaub is better than ordinary. He is above average. That said, the Colts' defense is horrible. Mathis and Freeney aren't all that special when they have to do more than just pin their ears back and rush the passer.

You can tell Dierdorf is extremely upset he can't ride Manning's balls today.

"Peyton, we're with you."

Honest to ****.

The Steelers just scored. This game isn't over. Flacco has lots of time to screw it up.

It is the first week. Too early to draw any conclusion either way. I am just speaking in hyperbole. I still think the Steelers' defense looks old though.

Honest to ****.

It's 24-0 in the first half. If I were an announcer trying to keep an audience glued to a crap game like that, I'd be in deep mourning for Manning too.

Ben Watson sighting!.....34 yd TD catch:rocker:

No Arian Foster either, lol.

people talking about 2 team races , and it's not even halftime of week 1 games?

really? lol

i've heard of overreactionary, but jesus.....

Let's be rational here (I know, coming from me...???)...this is the first week of games....history shows that these games are never an indicator of what a team will be like through the season...the most important thing about these games is to get teams up to NFL speed, no significant injuries and hopefully a win. A loss is hardly catatastrophic, nor does it indicate a trend going forward.

Last edited:

Honest to ****.

Gumbel and Dierdorf is CBS' second team. I'd be morning the loss of Manning too if I was calling arguably one of the worst games on the schedule today.

Another Colts three and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back