OT: Official Week 1 NFL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Post away.
Interesting that Robert Quinn is a healthy scratch today. He will be good later, but I think reason BB did not aggressively go after defensive players this draft was because he knew they would not be able to contribute from day one.

Jerry Hughes is a healthy scratch for those of whom wanted the Pats to draft him. Turning into yet another Colts' first round bust.

Watching Eagles vs. Rams, flipping to Bills vs. Chiefs which should be a horrendous game but features division opponent and Patriots West.

Watching Eagles vs. Rams, flipping to Bills vs. Chiefs which should be a horrendous game but features division opponent and Patriots West.

Steelers/ Ravens and Eagles/Rams for me. Got NFL Sunday Ticket so will flip around to other games as see fit. And obviously a healthy dose of the Red Zone..

Last edited:
Watching just RedZone today. I got the hook up so if you wanna, lemme no

KC fumbles on the kick-off, Bills recover at the KC 25.

Ray Rice starts the game with a 36 yard run. followed up by a big 27 yard TD pass to Bolden. Too easy.

I don't get all the love for the Steelers. Their defense is ancient (average age of 31.5). A lot of the "experts" predict the Steelers to go or win the Super Bowl. I think their defense might show their age this year.

Is "trickeration" even a word???

LOL, the Rams did not need Quinn after all. Vick can't handle the blitz.

Bills score, 7-0.

The Steelers are pretty old. And they didn't do much to address that OL.

LOL, the Rams did not need Quinn after all. Vick can't handle the blitz.

I don't get the Vick love either. Last season he was exposed to not handle the blitz.

And the Rams first play from scrimmage is a 47 yard TD run from Jackson.

Is the Dream Team a bit over-rated?

Damn, the Rams looks good

Dream Team scores 7.

But Vick has been forcing some throws. He threw a long pass into double coverage but DeSean Jackson caught it after the two DBs lost sight of it. Then he forced another pass into the end zone for Avant, again double-teamed.

Suh and his gang are now in their preseason after beating the Brady bunch in the Super Bowl

The Eagles D can't stop the run. They sure can stop the pass though

Steelers defense sucks, woo!

Baltimore is dominating the Steelers on both sides of the ball. Suggs strip sacks Roethlisberger and the Ravens scored quickly (under review).

The Colts look like complete **** right now. :scared:

Colts-Texans. Collins is a turnover machine and may be injured already. Give Luck to the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye