PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prancing and jumping around while the opposing team's QB is down? I award 7 classy points.

You're on quite the classy role today, Dave. Keep up the good work.

Nice to see the classy Chargers classily jumping around and celebrating an injury.

I was just going to say that. Classy till the end and young looks like he going to be OK

i like this chargers d...

Holy **** I overslept, just woke up 10 minutes ago.

At least I get to see this game start right away, doubt the Bucs/Giants match up was that riveting.

Both teams look very physical right now. This will soon turn to very dirty. The classy bowl should be fun.

Prancing and jumping around while the opposing team's QB is down? I award 7 classy points.

I''m going to have to add a couple to that for the pause on the celebration till they knew he was down

At least I get to see this game start right away, doubt the Bucs/Giants match up was that riveting.

Both teams look very physical right now. This will soon turn to very dirty. The classy bowl should be fun.

It was a 24-14 snoozer. After being blown all week, Jeff Garcia came up in a very short way.:bricks:

it was that or paint dry. i chose paint after the 1st quarter

yea, its on the tv.

Thanks chief! Some of us are in Europe though and don't have TVs... or access to P2P programs because of my school's firewall.

just out of curiosity, where does teams travel as they wait for their next opponent to be determine? did jax stayed in pitt and wait for this game and went back to florida?

That was a classy chop block :singing:

Chargers should have worn the powder blues. WTF were they thinking?

How many class points is that chop block? This game might turn into a brawl before half time.

just out of curiosity, where does teams travel as they wait for their next opponent to be determine? did jax stayed in pitt and wait for this game and went back to florida?

Is this a serious question?

How many class points is that chop block? This game might turn into a brawl before half time.

It was a classy chop block. At least 10 classy points. It would have be 20 if LaClassion had been in on it.

It was a 24-14 snoozer. After being blown all week, Jeff Garcia came up in a very short way.:bricks:

it was that or paint dry. i chose paint after the 1st quarter

Haha, figures. Without a doubt my least looked forward to game of the weekend, glad I slept by it.

Another 3 and out for the Chargers here, I like! 2 series, 10 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down