PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Giants vs Bucs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? When did 20-27 for 185 and 2 touchdowns against a top 5 defense become a bad outing?

depends if you win or lose.

we've seen the cardinals and lions throw for 400 plus yards to only lose.

games over

Oy, clearly your not interpreting what I'm saying so I'm just going to leave it at that. :rolleyes:

This week, Manning has been a better quarterback than Garcia. Last week, Manning was a better quarterback than Brady for at least half the game.

I get your point, although I don't completely agree or disagree (I think Manning's issue is that he can't handle adversity, be it weather or strong defensive pressure, and not how the throws the ball), but the timing of the commentary sucks.

Eli's been fine today.

Well, this is what you get for resting your team for two weeks in the regular season to prepare for the playoffs.

JAG- Just Another Guy- a negative term for a journeyman player.....
Yes, I know that one. That's why I put the :D after the :confused: .

of course, he could have meant Jeff Anthony Garcia. Actually, his middle name is Jason.

This week, Manning has been a better quarterback than Garcia. Last week, Manning was a better quarterback than Brady for at least half the game.

I get your point, although I don't completely agree or disagree (I think Manning's issue is that he can't handle adversity, be it weather or strong defensive pressure, and not how the throws the ball), but the timing of the commentary sucks.

Eli's been fine today.

I agree wholeheartedly. I'd expected the vaunted Bucs D to bring extreme pressure and Eli to fold. They didn't and he didn't.

Notice how Eli was just fine against the Pats until we varied the emphasis on D and brought it late in the game. Adversity is what seperates the good from the great.

Last edited:
been wrong on both of my NFC picks this round...been right on my AFC pick...prob be right on the next AFC pick as well

Of course now we have to worry about the NFL "choreographing" a Manning v Manning Super Bowl.
No way. The better story is a Pats/Giants rematch in the SB.

been wrong on both of my NFC picks this round...been right on my AFC pick...prob be right on the next AFC pick as well

04_gameday_main_0108.jpg

You Failed me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing