PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Giants vs Bucs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord the NFC is boring.

Hope the Bucs win. I'm in the Tamper arear Jan 10-Feb 28 so it would be fun if they were in it another week or better.

yea the nfc is pretty dreadful to watch..i wish today was jan. 11th & the pats were playing tomorrow haha

cris-collingsworth1.jpg

I'm not so sure that Eli isn't going to not do such a bad job of not making mistakes. And I'm not so sure that Vince Young isn't completely not as unhealthy as Jeff Fisher isn't refusing to confirm.
I'm not so sure about much of anything, other than I love to say I'm not so sure. But I'm really not sure, so I'm going to have to go with not being so sure.

Unsurely yours

yea the nfc is pretty dreadful to watch..i wish today was jan. 11th & the pats were playing tomorrow haha

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......This crap is almost unwatchable

Eli really brought his "A" game today....

NOT

Thanks to Coughlin playing his starters last week Shaun O'Hara and Sam Madison are out for this game. I don't expect Giants to play with the same enthusiasm that they did last week and the Bucs were able to rest some starters. Bucs should come out firing and the Giants will look like molasses by the 4th quarter. Sadly even if they lose Coughlin will be signed for next year and Eli will get another year as their franchise QB.

Sadly even if they lose Coughlin will be signed for next year and Eli will get another year as their franchise QB.

That doesn't make me sad....

this Bucs team is better than people think. i havent seen them all year but their defense looks fast and physical and get to the QB. i wondered how gaines adams was doing and it looks good. they can run the ball on offense, have decent receiving threats and garcia wins ball games.

do I see a Peytie Pout starting to appear on Squeali's moonheaded mug?

I see another Manning post season flop. It just never gets old.

welp...TD Gints...big sigh of relief on Manling's face

Giants win this game. The bucs don't have enough offense. On;y way they win is if the defense gets some tds.

Sure sounds like a lot of Gints fans are there. I'm just hoping for close games today.

I hate the Giants, their fans, and Eli, but they look pretty impressive right now

Gints having their way now...Chuckie may slit his own throat if this keeps up

Sure sounds like a lot of Gints fans are there. I'm just hoping for close games today.

yeah, I noticed that too...really jumps out

Second half, boys....Giants will fall hard.

talking heads today are waffling more than usual.
I like watching Eli, simply because he's so unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back