PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ochocinco has great quote about Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB146

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Chad Ochocinco apparently has a new "reality" show on VH1 in which 85 girls are competing for his ... um... "love". I didn't think anything good could ever come out of such shows, but this gem did escape his lips during the first episode:

"Man, I haven't seen this many girls on a football field since the last time we played the Steelers."

Last edited:
Chad Ochocinco apparently has a new "reality" show on VH1 in which 85 girls are competing for his ... um... "love". I didn't think anything good could ever come out of such shows, but this gem did escape his lips during the first episode:

Suddenly, I have a tiny bit of respect for 85. :singing:

Always liked Ochocinco, and after that I like him even more.

People find him annoying, but he has character and personality :)

And he helps out with charaties and similar. Just an all round nice guy!

The man is a legend. By far the most interesting person in the NFL.

Im sure the Steelers just love him even more now. As if he didnt already have his head on a swivel. Ocho seems to be tons of fun to hang around. I just dont ever really want him hanging around our team. If he did all this offseason crap playing for the Pats, most of us would flip our lids.

Last edited:
His momma call him Clay.... Imma call him Clay.

He's a very interesting guy. I'm glad he backs up his mouth with performance on the field.

He's a funny guy. There's some good footage out there of he and BB bustin each others' chops.

He's a funny guy. There's some good footage out there of he and BB bustin each others' chops.

BB - one double 85 that is the call.

Chad Cmon man why

BB - you think we gonna just let you dance in our endzone

(I am sure I butchered the quotes but I remember something like this from last years preseason game)

"Man, I haven't seen this many girls on a football field since the last time we played the Steelers."

....says a dude that competed on "Dancing With the Stars". Really??!! :rolleyes:

That's cool Ocho...call the Steelers "girls", call 'em whatever you want. That team full of "girls" won a few more rings than the pathetic organization 85 plays for. In fact, when was the last time Cincy won a Superbowl? Hmmm...lemme think. I believe it was back in...ummm...NEVER! 0-2 in SB appearances.

All kidding aside, I'm actually a closet Ocho fan. He gets a lot of crap about his antics, but it's all in good fun. And ya gotta admit...the guy is entertaining! I like a player with a sense of humor, and 85 seems to have a great one! The guy is alright in my book.

I think Chad "Ochocinco" is pretty childish.

....says a dude that competed on "Dancing With the Stars". Really??!! :rolleyes:

That's cool Ocho...call the Steelers "girls", call 'em whatever you want. That team full of "girls" won a few more rings than the pathetic organization 85 plays for. In fact, when was the last time Cincy won a Superbowl? Hmmm...lemme think. I believe it was back in...ummm...NEVER! 0-2 in SB appearances.

All kidding aside, I'm actually a closet Ocho fan. He gets a lot of crap about his antics, but it's all in good fun. And ya gotta admit...the guy is entertaining! I like a player with a sense of humor, and 85 seems to have a great one! The guy is alright in my book.

He didn't mean it though... it was just a great joke, you got to admit it is funny. I would not be surprised if he thought about it way before he actually said it and prepared it just for that moment.

I love Chad, I think he's a great receiver and a funny guy... but I don't want him anywhere near the Patriots. Just too much drama.

Chad is an entertainer and a slight above average receiver IMO

I cannot remember too many BIG games where Ocho came up big,I really don't think he is even close to an Elite talent but just above average if you ask me.

I'm fine with him replacing Moss :]

Ha. Not me. I would prefer that Moss replaces Moss. He is the best receiver that the Patriots have ever had and probably the best the will ever have.

Besides I doubt that BB would take him despite their friendly banter.

BTW can you imagine what the local press would do to him? It would make their misplaced criticism of Moss look like a love song. I know that we don't care what the mediots say but the players might and there might be a lot of distractions.

This sounds like a joke a 3rd grader would come up with.

Not a fan of Chad then?

Don't really have anything against him to be honest. I think he's funny sometimes, annoying at others. All in all I'd say I think he's alright. I just don't think this joke is all that great.

Not a fan of Chad then?
Great receiver, no doubt. And so far the advantages of his play trumps the stupidity that leaves his mouth. In a couple years, though, he'll lose a step and his play won't make up for this mouth, and then he will be talking like TO is now.

Yea, I like Ocho. He's a funny dude, entertaining, an above-average WR certainly, but I like him better on someone else's team! I prefer to sit back and watch his goofball antics, have a chuckle when he gets another fine from Goodell, etc....but it would all probably be much more annoying if he played for MY team. I don't think he's in the elite category either, and it seems that he's already started to lose a step. I think he WAS an elite WR in his "prime", but unfortunately he was never really surrounded with much of a supporting cast. Housh came on over the last few seasons, but now he's gone. Palmer has been inconsistent, especially since his injury. You gotta give 85 some credit though....he put up very solid numbers DESPITE the fact that he played for the freakin' Cincinnatti Bengals! That in itself is an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes