PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Notre Dame WR Samardzija agrees with Cubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
tombonneau said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2490178&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Interesting that he wants to play both baseball & football professionally. This hasn't been done successfully since Deion's salad days.

Wonder if this will impact where he goes in the NFL draft. Article hints he currently is valued as potential 1st rounder. Worries about two-sports could push him into second or lower.

Charlie--

Thanks for encouraging Jeff and Tom to pursue other sports! It fits right into those plans we discussed last year.

Bill

P.S. Your Patriots-branded Kool-Aid dispenser should be arriving in the next few weeks, as soon as we can ramp up production to get enough additional Kool-Aid for your team, Urban's, and Pat's. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad he still wants to play football. That kid's hands are so soft they make baby bottoms feel like sandpaper.

Nothing new here. Each year there are always players in the draft the have the BB? by their names.

Our own drafted kicker was one of them. Some, even sign baseball contracts while still in college and playing football. Most of them, if they are projected to be day one picks, will dump baseball.

Let's not forget that our own Mr. Brady was drafted by a BB team. He didn't sign a contract which makes this a little different but not much.

BTW, this thread may get pulled over by the self appointed forum cop.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

No, it's OK. You see, it has football-related content. F-o-o-t-b-a-l-l, as in "football forum." Keep trying. You've shown signs lately of picking up on this concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:
Of all the people who have no business pointing fingers......

spacecrime said:
Of all the people who have no business pointing fingers......

In what way? Politics? You're right, I have jumped on people for that. And, I won't anymore because I've decided that if Ian didn't care, why should I.

Other than that, show me where I've told people not to post certain things. Don't even have to show me, just tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back