PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Notre Dame loses to UConn at home (Weis fired?) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. On top of all of this, he about blew up on the press today and refused to answer questions about Clausen's black eye or the game last week. Short tempers toward the media are usually a tell-tale sign that a coach isn't long for the job.

Charlie is done. Even though this happens a lot, I'm sure the AD and the board of trustees isn't happy about the Clausen incident. Seems like there was a gaggle of ND players at the bar -2:30am mind you...

SPORTSbyBROOKS Jimmy Clausen Punched: New Details Emerging

Me too. Weis does like balance in the offense which IMO is important to Brady's longevity as the Pat's franchise QB. However I think there is a greater chance for RAC to come back (as long as he is healthy).

IMO w/ the media access they are giving them, they are positioning Pees to move on. Just seeing too many signs pointing in that direction.

I agree. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the shotgun every 3 plays. We need a return to a more balanced offense. Brady gets hit more in the shotgun. He's getting older and can't keep taking shots. I know the Jets got a really good hit on him last week.

Also, the guy did help us win a Superbowl. We did make it back since he left, but we haven't won. When he was here, we faced a team with an incredible front four, that was able to pressure quarterbacks into many mistakes. That team was the Carolina Panthers. We beat that team with a game winning drive that ended in a field goal. Even though we had a bunch of three and outs that year, when it mattered, Charlie put a plan together that drove us down the field for a win. I WANT HIM BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back