PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Nick Foles released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... smh. Well hopefully he can live up to the nickname FitzMagic and do something he hasn't done in his 11 year career... make the playoffs.

I think it could very well be 12mil in cap space wasted, but at least he's an easy guy to root for cause he gives it his all.

Like I told you a few weeks ago, Geno sucks. He's not a starting quarterback. The Jets know this which is why they just ponied up $12M for a one rental. This is an indictment on Geno. Why you ever thought he would be a good quarterback is beyond me. He's absolute trash. He locks onto his initial read, does not go through his progressions quickly enough, throws off his back foot a lot, and has terrible leadership skills to boot. So, basically, he's a match made in heaven for the Jets.

Like I told you a few weeks ago, Geno sucks. He's not a starting quarterback. The Jets know this which is why they just ponied up $12M for a one rental. This is an indictment on Geno. Why you ever thought he would be a good quarterback is beyond me. He's absolute trash. He locks onto his initial read, does not go through his progressions quickly enough, throws off his back foot a lot, and has terrible leadership skills to boot. So, basically, he's a match made in heaven for the Jets.
This is like lecturing a preschooler on the non-existence of Santa Claus.

Foles>Sanchez, wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos sign him. Hell, they won a Super Bowl with a broken down QB (after his HGH wore off), Foles at this point is better than Peyton Manning 2015 version.

It seems, based on the disagree ratings, my post with the question mark has been interpreted as something other than I intended. I wasn't questioning the statement as I am not a fan of BK as to his treatment of TB but merely an honest question of what that poster had blasted Kraft with regard to Nick Foles. Perhaps my obtuseness is offending but it was only intended to be a request for information. Sorry for the intended offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back