PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Game Discussions

Raiders win today and a donkey loss would be awesome!

Thank you Oakland! Bills only playing to get a winning season next week.

Don't throw tomato cans at me but this Raiders franchise may finally be turning the corner.

So week 17 will be all about who can win that last AFC WC game and who wins the NFC South. Is that Carolina v Atlanta game going to be the SNF game?

Poor Bills. The Curse of Doug Flutie strikes again. Should have never benched him for Rob Johnson. 0 playoff appearances since.

another gem from the bills board

"
I wonder what the New England Patriots will think when they watch game film of the Bills today?
After they've picked themselves up off the floor from laughing so hard, of course. "

So week 17 will be all about who can win that last AFC WC game and who wins the NFC South. Is that Carolina v Atlanta game going to be the SNF game?

Pitt and cin is also for their division. And GB and Det is also for their division.

So if Baltimore wins next week, they are in. All they have to do is beat the Browns - which should not be difficult as they have caved since the Manzile fiasco....

Man, Oakland really stinks. Badly coached and bad players. The Bills are going to win this game and the Raiders have no one to blame but themselves.

well i lost in my FF champ game..but still won $200 for 2nd!

Raiders win!

Good night Bills

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back