PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL orders shops to stop selling 'Who Dat' gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares ( who dat ) sucks and it's not even original. i could be worng but i rember the bengals saying this like 4 years ago i don't ever rember the saints saying it maybe because they never won and every team in the NFL was who dat. lol but any ways i hate it.

No, the Bengals' Shakespearean variation is "Who dey?"

Why doesn't Elvis' estate sue the Pats then?

Actually I'm kinda happy about this, I hate that stupid "Who Dat" phrase.

Last edited:
Whoop, there it is?

I know that came from a song, but I seem to remember that the phrase came to be associated with the Saints and maybe Anderson in particular. I could be wrong. It was something close to seventeen years ago, concerning I team to which I didn't really pay attention.

Thanks, thats it. I can't imagine standing up in a stadium and chanting that, much less ever saying it.

'Who dat' is the lamest slogan for a team I have ever seen. I want them to win, but that slogan almost makes me want them to lose so I don't have to keep hearing that crap.

'Who dat' is the lamest slogan for a team I have ever seen. I want them to win, but that slogan almost makes me want them to lose so I don't have to keep hearing that crap.

As stupid as it is, you know we cant route for the colts.

I would love to lick peyton mannings tears after they lose.

Yeah, I can't wait for slogans to at least be grammatically proper.

If NO wins the SB, will the slogan be "Dat's Who!"? It's almost enough to make one root for the Colts.

who cares ( who dat ) sucks and it's not even original. i could be worng but i rember the bengals saying this like 4 years ago i don't ever rember the saints saying it maybe because they never won and every team in the NFL was who dat. lol but any ways i hate it.

The Bengals use the phrase "Who Dey". Also, the Saints have been using "Who Dat?" since 1983, at least that is when they adopted it as their slogan officially. It just became a big deal this year because they actually made it to the Super Bowl. "Who Dat" has been a football chant in "cajun" areas for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back