PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL on Sirius - Belichick and Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Since I can not afford to get the DirecTV nfl package, I understand that Sirius radio carries NFL games

Does anyone use this to listen to the games? If so, are the games prerecorded or are they all live? I cant really seem to find the answer on sirius.com

thanks

Re: OT: NFL on Sirius

Since I can not afford to get the DirecTV nfl package, I understand that Sirius radio carries NFL games

Does anyone use this to listen to the games? If so, are the games prerecorded or are they all live? I cant really seem to find the answer on sirius.com

thanks

I have both (Sirus and Direct TV). I ALWAYS WATCH EVERY GAME (live or DVR'ed). I try to watch them all live, but you know how it is. I ussually listen live on sirus if not in front of the TV. They carry the games LIVE, in both the Patriots local feed and Other Team's local feed.

I'd rather be watching games live, but Sirus certainly works in a pinch.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - SIRIUS NFL Radio

Sirius delivers live play-by-play of every NFL game, every week, everywhere, plus 24/7 NFL news & opinion.

Every Game. Every Week. Everywhere.
SIRIUS NFL Sunday Drive is your ticket to the entire NFL. Throughout the season, SIRIUS delivers all the action with Every Game, Every Week, Everywhere. Stay connected to your favorite team with live play-by-play—including both home and away broadcasts for every game—right through the regular season, the playoffs and culminating with the Super Bowl.

The Sirius NFL Radio channel does not actually air games on Sunday afternoons. Instead, it airs The Sunday Drive, which recaps all games being played on Sunday afternoon, while breaking into radio broadcasts of any games where pertinent action is taking place. The games themselves are aired on the reserved play-by-play channels and other channels not being used.

What will I hear if I only listen online (I don’t have a radio)?
If you only listen to SIRIUS online, all of our US-based 100% commercial-free music channels are available and are the same as what SIRIUS listeners hear via satellite. Due to licensing restrictions, we are unable to make all of Sports, News, and Entertainment channels available online at this time. Select talk and sports programming is available.

Call 877-NFL-KICK for questions.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

JMT - I cant believe I missed that:ugh:

I have been using Sirius for years simply because they carry all the NFL games live! What's more I can chose which teams broadcast I want to hear. Naturally I listen to mostly the Pats announcers call the game but it's sometimes fun to listen to the team the Patriots are putting beat-down on lament their teams woes! I highly recommend Sirius if you can't see the game on TV.

i would also add ,although not endorsed by this message board in any way, shape or form, that usually on Sundays about 12:30 you can check in here for a link to a live feed online to watch the game. You can also listen to the game on some station in Vermont since it is not broadcasted on WBCN.com.

I hope the NFL games are broadcast online. I am in Afghanistan and have sirius just for the NFL games. Sirius radio won't work over here, so online is the only way. I have DTV back home and haven't missed a game since 2000. I don't want to be forced to watch that stupid CBS game tracker (Actually, I guess it's not stupid - it's better than nothing!).

If Sirius doesn't play the games online, then I will cancel and count on you guys to hook me up on gameday.

Thanks!

Sirius cannot, as of now, play any live game broadcasts online.

Sirius will be broadcasting from camp today at 2pm. 15 minutes away.
I've been waiting for this all week.
Gonna be awesome.

Fred Taylor, Robert Kraft and BB are already on tap to be on the show. Gonna be plenty of others they say.

These guys(kirwan and ryan) know their stuff and I'm really looking forwrd to hearing an unbiased opinion and analysis.

Fred Taylor, Robert Kraft and BB are already on tap to be on the show. Gonna be plenty of others they say.

These guys(kirwan and ryan) know their stuff and I'm really looking forwrd to hearing an unbiased opinion and analysis.

Agreed, I do like how Kirwan analysis personnel and his insight into coaching groups.

Agreed, I do like how Kirwan analysis personnel and his insight into coaching groups.

He started in the NFL in '72 so he's been around the game forever. He negotiated contracts and managed an NFL teams slary cap so I'm thinking he's pretty smart.

just some quick things I wrote down

-Burgess is on the radar for sure
-Jarod Mayo taking over defense
-Bruschi lost weight
-Mayo gained weight
-Bodden, Springs look to have a ton of juice left in their legs
-team should be a great nickle IF they can rush the passer

sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm so excited to hear these guys talk Patriots

Thanks . Let us know what else they say.

no problem

great interviews with Fred Taylor and Steven Neal so far

they say Fred Taylor looks terrific. Looks like he's 25.

Neal had a great joke about Brady. They were talking about being sore and the rigors of camp and then started talking about how much Brady loves camp and Neal says yeah that's because he's got the red shrit on.

And that's all in the first hour.

Adalius will be on later.

BB and Kraft next hour.

3 more hours!

I wish I had siruis. Not sure how it works. Do you just by a radio and pay for the service?

You have to buy the radio and pay for the service. It's like $12 a month.

Hey check out the Sirius site and sign up to listen on line for free for 7 days. Pretty sure they have that offer all the time. It costs $3 to listen online but I'm pretty sure they offer 7 days for free.

Check out the LISTEN ONLINE section.

Online you dont get the games live.

Right but I just figured if anyone wanted to hear these guys at camp then they could if they just sign up for the free trial.

Kraft on now. He said they are interested in Vick.

Just kidding.

Do not even joke about the Pats being interested in Vic. He wasnt any good before he went to jail.

Oh I forgot to post this. They said Bruschi looks like he lost 10 - 15 lbs.

BB on now. This should be good for a couple laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back