PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Hall of Fame Game (Colts/Redskins) [Pre-Season]

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 round rookie falls on an onside kick and saves his nfl career. maybe

Other than the Vinatrator ... we have any ex-players in this game?

Vinatieri sighting ... an onside kick ... I just spewed in my mouth.
if the pats did an onside kick it would be "classless" or "an early attempt at running up the score"

Frickin Dungy.

if the pats did an onside kick it would be "classless" or "an early attempt at running up the score"

Frickin Dungy.

Yup ... got that right Keegs.

Ah Football is back. It is so good to watch a game again. :D

That was hilarious . . . the Colts only had 10 guys on D on Cartwright's run. :rofl: :rofl:

And to give you an idea that the NFL knows this game is going to suck--as they were going to break, they were playing Linkin Park. :eek:

So far the first 77 seconds of this game has delivered.

I know its preseason, but I think Jason Campbell is going to be a real good quarterback this year.

We never got to see the plane when Mirabelli came back.

they keep going to shots of the green bay airport and showing Lord Favre's plane arriving.

You have got to be kidding me with this Brett Favre crap. OMG, are they going to show footage of him scratching his arse too? Good Lord. :rolleyes:

John Madden just orgasmed on prime time TV, Lord Favre's plane has landed in Green Bay.

I know its preseason, but I think Jason Campbell is going to be a real good quarterback this year.

Campbell has a great set of tools.

All I'm watching this game for is too see a sideline pass and how it all works.

HUZZAH FOR THE FOOT-BALLING!!!

I had forgot this game was even on tonight and was playing violent video games. Then at 7 I thought I'd see if The Simpsons was on, which wasn't because the Fox affiliate here was showing the Puckers "Family Night" game (i.e. the intrasquad scrimmage, which in these parts is considered a big deal :rolleyes: ). So I sighed and went to the channel guide, and here it said "NFL Preseason Football" :eek: !

Funny, ever since that February incident, I haven't really thought much about football, so I forgot how much I missed it. When Adam made that kick-off, I got a tingling in my gut... THE FOOT-BALLING IS BACK!!! :singing:

they keep going to shots of the green bay airport and showing Lord Favre's plane arriving.

Yeah, Christ, stuff like that makes me want to leave this hicksville state.

Come on Smoot you've got to catch those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back