PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL for UK Viewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first season with Game pass as my internet connection use to be really poor living out in the sticks and working off shore but now I have a 30mb connection in the city so I thought why not. Love the condensed game feature get to watch 2 games a lunch break on my iPad.

It's about 1-2 minutes behind live now. Not sure why that would be a major issue?

My only issue with it now is that the stats from the last play usually come up about 20 seconds before the play is shown through gamepass.

Can be a bit of a peeve.

This will be my first year with Gamepass - I am impressed.

For £99 you have all the archives back to 2009 and the 20 min condensed game format is a god-send for those who want to scout other teams of interest but don't feel like sitting through 2.5 hours of fluff.

I unsubscribed from SKYTV a little while back, the amount of money they funnel into the pockets of primadonna ***** soccer players is an embarrassment.

Now ill be anxiously scanning upcoming games on SKY and hoping they arent showing the Patriots live.

This will be my first year with Gamepass - I am impressed.

For £99 you have all the archives back to 2009 and the 20 min condensed game format is a god-send for those who want to scout other teams of interest but don't feel like sitting through 2.5 hours of fluff.

I unsubscribed from SKYTV a little while back, the amount of money they funnel into the pockets of primadonna ***** soccer players is an embarrassment.

Now ill be anxiously scanning upcoming games on SKY and hoping they arent showing the Patriots live.

I'm sure there maybe a feed somewhere for those patriots games that are on sky.

My only issue with it now is that the stats from the last play usually come up about 20 seconds before the play is shown through gamepass.

Can be a bit of a peeve.

Do you have scores turned on? If you turn it off then stats wont show at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back