PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFC Championship: Vikings vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice catch Thomas. Why can't we get guys like that?;)

Why did we ever trade Thomas?

David Thomas:mad:

what a catch by dave thomas..

Anyone want to explain to me again, why we didn't keep Dave Thomas:confused:

One of the main reasons this offense had problems this year is because of depth at the skill position.

Last edited:
Thomas was here and he was essentially a bust. Down in NO hes like shockey. More proof that BB does NOT develope players at all...

I thought it was good football up until the two turnovers. There still another half. I think Brees can dissect the Colts secondary if they meet in the Super Bowl.

That's true, it is an entertaining game. Brees will have a field day with the Colts D but Manning wins a shootout IMO. This is the best I've ever seen Manning, better than his his '04

WHO DAT!

SAINTS infront.

Still undecided on which team will give the Colts a tougher time....The Saints or the Vikings...I think Vikings have a better defense but the Saints have a better offense....

Both are very good NFC teams. I think the defenses cancel each other out at this point of the season really. Peyton will chew up both of these defenses. The Colts OL is so good, it doesn't matter who's on the DL of the opposition especially with defenses this gassed in the season. I think we gotta root for the Saints---slightly better offense, and a great coach with a dynamic game plan. Plus the Saints utilize their tight ends better.

thomas was injured and when healthy was never given enough chances with watson who himself for me hasnt worked out as great either. most people will blame his bone head play agains the colts last yr but BB doesnt make emotional decisions like that. they never gave him enough chances and frankly brady never warmed up to him. I remmeber one awesome TD catch he made against the jags in 2006. he has certainly better hands than watson.

**** shanle. Get on it, don't scoop!

thomas was injured and when healthy was never given enough chances with watson who himself for me hasnt worked out as great either. most people will blame his bone head play agains the colts last yr but BB doesnt make emotional decisions like that. they never gave him enough chances and frankly brady never warmed up to him. I remmeber one awesome TD catch he made against the jags in 2006. he has certainly better hands than watson.

It was bad luck he broke his foot in 2007, and worse luck that BB, for reasons I still cannot fathom, felt the need to activate him before the season started, rather than keep him on PUP.

Count me among the confused as to what the Patriots felt made Michael Mitchell an upgrade over Thomas (since Mitchell didn't even last six weeks).

such wide open WR fave is hitting. manning is going to toast both these defenses.

Maybe he was one of those that couldn't learn the system.

Shanle's error leads to the TD.

BB just doesn't develop players. Its not Thomas alone. Look at the guys draft picks currently on the roster. How many of them really contribute or make the team significantly better? Maroney, Wilhite, Wheatley, etc are all laughing lmao

i cant see either of these defenses stopping the colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes