PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFC Championship: Vikings vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
#52 on the Saints is an IDIOT

Interesting. The exact same thing happened to Troy Brown in the Denver playoff game and Denver didn't get penalized. That game still remains the worst/most corruptly officiated game ever.

It gives the Punter an extra five yards to try and ensure there's no touchback, I guess.

Well I meant you're lining up for the sole purpose to do something, you'd think the center would be a little more aware of the situation.

Big missed pass there.

Nice Muff Reggie Bust

#25 on the Saints is an IDIOT

#25 on the Saints is an IDIOT

omg no kidding

Both offenses seem to be stalling somewhat so this is a huge break for the Vikings

I love it

Reggie bush is a rhodes scholar! who does that in a playoff game?

Bad exchange, Saints recover!

Right back to the Saints. #28 from the Viking is an idiot.

I want to cheer the Vikings fumble but this is just bad football. Hate games like this. Peyton is going to win ring #2 easily I'm gonna be sick

What is Maroney doing out there in a Vikings jersey?

I want to cheer the Vikings fumble but this is just bad football. Hate games like this. Peyton is going to win ring #2 easily I'm gonna be sick
I thought it was good football up until the two turnovers. There still another half. I think Brees can dissect the Colts secondary if they meet in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
A classic game in the making. 14-14 at the half. GO SAINTS!

I thought it was good football up until the two turnovers. There still another half. I think Brees can dissect the Colts secondary if they meet in the Super Bowl.

Me too. I think it's been a half of good Football. I'm glad that the Defences started to get back into it towards the end.

Me too. I think it's been a half of good Football. I'm glad that the Defences started to get back into it towards the end.

Still undecided on which team will give the Colts a tougher time....The Saints or the Vikings...I think Vikings have a better defense but the Saints have a better offense....

Nice grab Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back